JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IOW, criminals should be able to commit crimes at any level without fear of bodily injury or death. GOTCHA! :s0155:

We wonder how this mentality thrives? Just like Ted Cruz was pointing out recently by reading from a letter issued by a States DA. Listing the crimes which she would not prosecute under any circumstance and directed officials to immediately and unconditionally dismiss such charges... to include... B&E of a vacant or non vacant property, trespassing, larceny, shoplifting, receiving stolen property, driving with a suspended license and disorderly conduct... among others.

So in essence, a person can break into your home while you are there, trash the place, steal from you, drive your stolen property to a pawn shop on a suspended license, and the pawn shop is free to accept and resell your property.

Things that make you go, "WTAF!!??'🤣
Welcome to 2024, where the victim is the criminal and the criminal is the victim.

Talk about a mental health crisis in this country….

I'm 99% confident that the "telegram messages" were in the encrypted communication app, telegram. Y'all are a bunch of ancients.

This is the kind of crap we get blamed for? Can't wait for someone to come along and accuse the NRA of sanctioning this. So we have two criminals (in the country illegally) getting together with another criminal to stage a crime so they have justification to commit two more crimes and all this was ended by another criminal that was committing at least two crimes at the time.

Yea this is my fault cause I own a few firearms.

Lax gun laws...

1712803849736.png

Well now, maybe the now-widowed fiancée who complained the "real issue" is lax gun laws should have stayed in her own country where because of possible very strict gun laws there is no crime, no need to fake it and I am sure everyone is living happily ever after.

Idiotic wench is as dumb as a box of rocks....
This is the most accurate post I have seen in a while.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top