JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys,

I've always used factory cheap 115 gr for plinking, but...

My buddy recently bought me a box of Washougal CC 9mm from the Puyallup show, 250 rounds for 60 dollars. I had no issues running it through my G19 and P30. Also shot fine through a buddy's MP5.

I don't have a lot of time to drive out to the Puyallup or Monroe shows on the weekends. Can somebody recommend a place I can get quality reloads for the same price or better? I'm in Bellevue.

I saw that somebody on Armslist was selling 500 rounds for 100.00. What should I be looking for when purchasing reloads from another person? Or is there a major risk in shooting 9mm reloads and I should just stay with Walmart 115 grain. The Washougal was much cheaper than the 250 box of UMC that I just picked up for 76.00.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Seafoo

Don't shoot other people's reloads. Mistakes are made and a reloader may not be as anal when they are not shooting their own.
Why not learn to reload your own?

Thanks for the replies.

Right now I don't have time to reload, 2 young kids with a lot of weekend activities. A quick range trip to decompress is usually snuck in during the busy schedule.

Down the road reloading is def something to consider.

Has anybody heard or used Freedom Munitions? Looks like they've been given some good reviews online for their new and reman rounds. or would this fall into the somebody else has reloaded this for you category that you prob shouldn't trust? I can get 9mm 115gr shipped to the house for approx. 60.00.

My family has bought thousands of 9mm, 45acp, 223, and .308 late 2012. never a problem from freedom ammunitions. They have good brass standards as well, I've been reloading them.

The reloads the OP is referring to are manufactured at Washougal. They have the FFL required to legally manufacture and sell ammo and make quality reloads. Private reloaders can't legally sell ammo, just components and to be frank, to shoot a strangers reloads because they are cheap is a huge risk! I would think your hands, eyes, gun and the people around you should be worth a few bucks more. I have friends that I help out BUT I don't sell ammo. They provide the components and together we make their ammo so there are 2 sets of eyes overseeing the process.
For your own safety buy larger quantities from the Washougal rep so you don't have to go to the shows as often and avoid the privateer... IMHO

I've used quite a bit of Freedom Munitions 9mm. 3-4000 rounds at least. No problems with it whatsoever. I've gone through around 1000 rounds of Washougal River. It's a little dirtier than some but not as bad as others. Had my first light strikes with it this weekend. 3 rounds out of 200 didn't go bang. WRCC is OK and they are a local manufacturer, but I prefer Freedom Munitions. Reloads or new, no difference that I can tell.

9mm comes and goes on Freedom Munitions. The last couple of months, I haven't seen them out for more than a day or two. Click on the "in stock now" button over on the left hand side to check.

They had 147 grain 9mm this morning but it didn't last long. Luckily, I was able to score a thousand rounds before they sold out.

Factory reloads yes...

Private reloads? I'll buy them if they're cheap.. Pull the bullets.... Dump the powder in the yard (great fertilizer) and then reload with the brass and bullets.

I won't trust someone else with my hands and face.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top