JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In Washington is there some special paperwork or any restrictions to purchasing two handguns within a two week period in the same month? I have one handgun at my FFL now and one coming in next week. Not sure if it would be better just to pick them up at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Last Edited:
THe process will go faster if you have a CPL.

My LGS encourages me to buy more guns from them with the reasoning that once I've received the "proceed" from the ATF on one gun, it's good for as many firearms as I can afford on that day. My LGS likes the business!

As far as I know California is the only State that has limits and I'm not sure if there law went through and I think the city of Boston is trying and California is trying to limit you amount of ammo also

IMAG0856.jpg I have a cousin that lives in SO CAL well I have lots of family that still live there but this one is a law enforcement officer she was asking about laws here in Washington LOL HER AND HER HUSBAND ABOUT $HIT THERE PANTS WHEN I SENT THEM THESE PICTURES IMAG0878.jpg IMAG0873.jpg IMAG0864.jpg IMAG0696.jpg IMAG0701.jpg IMAG1010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 375913 I have a cousin that lives in SO CAL well I have lots of family that still live there but this one is a law enforcement officer she was asking about laws here in Washington LOL HER AND HER HUSBAND ABOUT $HIT THERE PANTS WHEN I SENT THEM THESE PICTURESView attachment 375904 View attachment 375905 View attachment 375906 View attachment 375907 View attachment 375908 View attachment 375909 View attachment 375910
Looks like you need more ammo, or is it buried in the back yard?

Looks like you need more ammo, or is it buried in the back yard?
Yep I got all these empty mags and full box's I need full mags and full box's lol well last time I started counting my mags I stopped at 78 and most of those where full but I have got more sense then and those are old pictures HEHEH

Well, you can fill out multiple BGC's in Oregon and each one has space for four guns on it... so I'm just going to shoot in the dark and say no... you can buy as many as you can afford or want. You might attract attention from the ATF, however. If you don't mind a peering eye, then who cares! AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TOO ILLEGAL ARE YOU?

I AM NOT A LAWYER NOR EXPERT IN POLICY!

I feel like I always get a NICS delay when purchasing my second handgun of the month. Maybe I'm just imagining things tho.

As everyone else said, no laws like California's 1 handgun per calendar month.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top