JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread got me thinking about an incident that happened long ago.

Story Time:

I use to be married to an educator (yes, she was a Liberal Democrat). Anyway, one day we were babysitting her sister's kids. One kid was going to be entering kindergarten soon and other one was already in school. I suggested that we go to McDonald's for lunch.

The eldest responded, "We can't go."

"Why?" I asked.

Her response, "McDonald's kills babies."

"Huh? What? How is that?"

My wife quickly interrupted and said that she'll explain it to me, LATER.

So YES, we ended up going to some other restaurant for lunch. Later, I asked my wife about McDonald's killing babies. She explained to me that her sister had thought her kids that McDonald's supports Planned Parenthood. So McDonald's......"is killing babies."

Lord, Oh Lord. What a lesson to teach kids.

BTW, my wife was a Planned Parenthood supporter. Today....the kids eat at McDonald's like other kids their age.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....imagine today, what some kids are learning about the NRA from their LEFT WING NUT JOB PARENTS.:eek:

Last Edited:
Been busy today.

Cancelled my NRA Bank of Omaha card.

Cancelled my Hertz Gold Club membership.

Cancelled my Delta credit card and my frequent flier account.

Instructed my secretary to cease booking travel for my employees on United or Delta. No car rentals from Hertz or Enterprise and no Wyndham Hotels.

EFF THEM.

Been busy today.

Instructed my secretary to cease booking travel for my employees on United or Delta. No car rentals from Hertz or Enterprise and no Wyndham Hotels.

EFF THEM.

When PepsiCo stood firmly against Trump and for Hillary I decided my guns were safer in Trumps hands than hers. So after decades of one Pepsi a day and using all kinds of Pepsi products I just quit. I was addicted to soda so it was difficult but you know my money no longer goes to the gun grabbers. Not a PepsiCo product in my house.:D

Been busy today.

EFF THEM.

Good Job!! I suspect we aren't alone in these responses based on low level rumblings I am hearing.

Good to know also about the Pepsi products... I didn't know that and I am not a soda drinker anyway by and by, but for the few times I do grab a soda from now on, it will not be a Pepsi product!

I have not always agreed with decisions or stances the NRA has taken, but I am a member and will continue to be one. As for these companies, well they will not be seeing business from me.
Being a working family, I have little time for activism or attending rallies etc. I give NRA my money because they are my voice to Congress. Period.

^ This, pretty much. :)

New poll reveals the American public isn't too impressed with companies that split with the NRA

More at the link, but here is a handy chart:
DXINi72XUAEr_9T.jpg

The mistake they are making is that this isn't cutting ties to the NRA as an organization, it's cutting ties to the individual membership of the NRA, and we 5,000,000 done been pissed off. Wonder how they will get their profits back from the few thousand of Mom's Demand Action members?

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top