JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't expect this news to effect membership in any way but it's a bummer to hear about. I'm not presently a member but I'm seriously reconsidering now.

We need all the help we can get.

Just don't do business with any of those companies, and tell them why when you quit using them. Tell them you're against doing any business with any company who is wanting to take away your 2nd ammendment rights and freedoms. That's what I do, and I tell them I will let everyone I can know about it too. Money talks with companies.;)

I have a First Bank of Omaha - NRA credit card. As an NRA sustaining member, I need to cancel this card. Any suggestions for a replacement card?

Right out of the Rules for Radicals playbook.... isolate the target, then ridicule and castigate it.

It's clear that the anti's are attempting to destroy the NRA. If/when that's accomplished it'll be full speed ahead with their ultimate agenda.

Last Edited:
Saul Alinsky.jpg
The Bible for the left...

Sweet! Every garden needs weeding now and then. Self weeding is even better!
I'll write the NRA today, and tell them this life member, a life long advocate, still has their back to the extent I can, for life.

I just heard this morning that Delta airlines severed ties with the NRA. I have (had) an American Express Delta Airlines Credit card. At noon today, I called American Express, told them I was pizzed that Delta had made this move and to close my account. At 12:10 today the account was closed, I made my final payment with a memo saying "Closed my account due to Delta disassociating with the NRA" . At 12:15 the card was in the shredder. Done and done. I will never fly Delta again! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is how you create enemies, you demonize them.

Historically the NRA has been like a benevolent grandfather, mentoring, philosophizing, educating, never, never EVIL. With the sheeples gravitating toward social media for their belief system and being so easily manipulated by sensationalized news they will eagerly suck up lies and misinformation to support an agenda they don't even understand. It's so 'in your face' what's going on that I would like to be baffled that it's working but I'm not, people have lost their minds. If they would turn away from the audacious and patently false coercion, just long enough to use some reason and get some historical perspective there may be a chance of not being swept up in this disgraceful dehumanization of our country.

There is a disease spreading among us stealing our freedoms, sovereignty, national identity, personal liberties and history. It's related to personal responsibility and a desire for independence, the things we cherish. People today don't want that, they want to be taken care of, fed, clothed, housed and be told what a good life is. It's so much easier than taking responsibility for your life and actually working to make it your own. It doesn't matter so much what's destroyed in the process, it's easy to look away from it when collectively there's no memory of it and so much construed support of it's denial.

The world has seen this before, most cultures have been able to hold on longer than this experiment in a republic. As a new country that embraced the melting pot I suppose this was in the cards from the get go or at least once the strong men were relegated to mostly janitorial duties. Too many want to be led, we're waay short on leaders.

Last Edited:
This is how you create enemies, you demonize them.

The world has seen this before, most cultures have been able to hold on longer than this experiment in a republic. As a new country that embraced the melting pot I suppose this was in the cards from the get go or at least once the strong men were relegated to mostly janitorial duties. Too many want to be led, we're waay short on leaders.

... or kill off your "national stock" of strong men in war after war, but more often than not having what's stated in your first opening line used against them.

I have not always agreed with decisions or stances the NRA has taken, but I am a member and will continue to be one. As for these companies, well they will not be seeing business from me.

I have been a loyal SimpliSafe client for 3 years. No more. I have been a loyal Enterprise client for 20 years. No more. I will also not be flying Delta or United (unless forced to for business)
I will be upgrading to a lifetime NRA membership and will be buying many friends and family memberships.
I never even knew there were discounts available (didn't join NRA 20 years ago for discounts)
The left and especially the media are going all in this time and appears pushing for a war. I do not believe the end result will be what they are hoping for.

Oh yeah...I have an account with Enterprise car rental also.... Guess what's on the chopping block next!?

I travel quite a bit in business. I by myself won't be a blip on the radar, but hopefully all the other NRA members will join me in taking their money elsewhere.

I don't really know but it looks like the credit card company will try to get out of paying points on your purchase, no cash back. I dont' think this is honest if they do that and if they were going to stop the card it should have been at the end of a payout.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews