JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Caught the tail end of a NPR story where the gun guy was explaining to NPR that you don't need a special device like a bump fire stock to rapid fire a semi auto. NPR denounced that was possible then went on an uneducated tirade about firearms and unsubstantiated statistics on guns.

Not one media outlet or anti gun group has ever provided any demonstration or facts to support their fictitious claims. When NPR was told a personcan bump fire a gun using just a finger, I believe the reply was, Oh come now. It's become impossible to educate educated people to smart to learn actual facts.

Speaking of a Bump Stock Ban.

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/WSR-18-18-023.pdf

WA State Patrol is suppose begin the buy back program this month (actually, Sept 27th 2018, could have been the kick off date). So anyway, the specific dates and times were supposed to be posted on the web site of the WA State Patrol.

BUT......I haven't seen anything yet. So, I emailed the POI this morning about this issue.

Anyone wanna take a guess as to when they'll actually start?

Aloha, Mark

Speaking of a Bump Stock Ban.

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/WSR-18-18-023.pdf

WA State Patrol is suppose begin the buy back program this month (actually, Sept 27th 2018, could have been the kick off date). So anyway, the specific dates and times were supposed to be posted on the web site of the WA State Patrol.

BUT......I haven't seen anything yet. So, I emailed the POI this morning about this issue.

Anyone wanna take a guess as to when they'll actually start?

Aloha, Mark
Anyone know if a buyback like that is being proposed on the Federal level? I mean the government loves to take the belongings of its citizens without fair compensation so that may not cross their minds.

Once the BS ban passes we call all rest easy because, you know, they did something. Of course now they'll have to do something else. Can't wait.

I can't link a sceen from the movie, The Jerk, where all he wanted was a lamp.

Once the BS ban passes we call all rest easy because, you know, they did something. Of course now they'll have to do something else. Can't wait.

I can't link a sceen from the movie, The Jerk, where all he wanted was a lamp.

What's funny is I never really saw the liberals chasing after the bump stocks. It was basically just a sacrificial offering from Trump and the NRA family as a lazy attempt to appease the liberals. A bump stock ban ought to shut em up for all of 2 seconds.

I mean, who thought that would always be an unregulated item?

Such good news from @Fast Eddie I can't believe I missed that!
I'm going to order that oil filter adaptor right now!

Report: President Trump Signing Bump Stock Ban

"
President Donald Trump is expected to announce that he will be signing a ban on bump stocks that gives Americans 90 days to hand them over or otherwise dispose of them.
Bump stocks were used during the October 1, 2017, Las Vegas attack. That attack marked the first time that bump stocks were known to have been used in a crime.

The ATF circulated language to ban bump stocks at Trump's direction in December 2017. The public was allowed to comment and gun control outlet The Trace reported that 85 percent of those who commented opposed a ban.

CNN reports that Trump is now preparing to sign the ban and it will outlaw the firearm accessories without a grandfathering option. CNN quotes a source that indicates "members of the public will be given 90 days to turn in or otherwise discard their bump stocks."

ATF Acting Director Thomas Brandon told the U.S. Senate he anticipates a legal challenge against the ban and acknowledged that that challenge could slow the ban's implementation."​

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top