JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like it, the reason Trump got away with it was because no one challenged it. That appears to no longer be the case, more importantly it will set a nice precedence preventing Muffins from signing any meaningful executive orders that could limit 2A rights.

Whatever......
sinking-boat2.jpg
My stocks were "lost" in a boating accident.

Aloha, Mark

Hopefully this will tell the BATFE that pistol braces are also off limits unless Congress writes laws relating to them.
My biggest concern is the possibility, however slim it might be.. that Congress will propose the following as amendments/modification to existing laws like NFA/GCA

To create a new class of Federally regulated firearms subject to NFA;
To include all AR15 variants and derivatives not covered by preexisting NFA laws
To include all AK variants and derivatives not covered by preexisting NFA laws
To include all semiauto firearms with any one of these features;
1. Barrel shroud
2. Collapsible stocks or braces
3. Pistol grip
4. Muzzle brake/device
5. Accepts detachable magazines of 10rds or greater (I can see it being 10rds..)

As a firearm under this new Class of firearms regulated by the NFA; to be called "Assault Weapons" class;
To require registration of currently owned firearms that falls under this class
To require payment of NFA tax of $200 per firearm (or whatever number they decide on)
Edit. And to require a SOT license for making of Assault Weapons from 0%-80% lowers
Or to surrender firearms voluntarily.

It's not that it was banned, the problem is that it took so damn long for a court case to come about to clear them.

This means they could selectively ban something, an arbitrary item and continue down some check list until they've exhausted every possible item.

This will eat time and resources. When you're the government, you have all the money you can want.

It's not that it was banned, the problem is that it took so damn long for a court case to come about to clear them.

This means they could selectively ban something, an arbitrary item and continue down some check list until they've exhausted every possible item.

This will eat time and resources. When you're the government, you have all the money you can want.

Yes, which is why it's problematic that the whackamole approach is the only thing that happens with these unconstitutional laws, it costs them personally nothing to put forth and try to pass, costs actual "good" Americans real money to fight what will ultimately be a unconstitutional law. Personal penalties should be paid by government officials that put forth unconstitutional laws.

If they become legal again, I'll likely buy one. Oh, I had no interest before and almost none now. It is just the fact they, in an embarrassing act of mental gymnastics, said I couldn't. :p

I think in WA it's still illegal even if Federally legal. Didn't they pass something to ban it?

Even if it becomes legal.. I have no interest in buying one. I've fired one and I didn't like it. I'd prefer the FRT-15 if only they would ship to WA.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top