JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No - but Trump played a very small part in the choices - it was the Federalist Society that did the heavy lifting.

That's fine. I'm not a huge Trump guy. I called him out right here when the bump stock thing went down. I'll likely vote against him in the primaries, but if he's the nominee, I'll vote for him again.

There's the way we wish things could be and then there's the way they are.

Because of Trump Washington state to full control in 2018
Every year since they have passed severe gun control
Now they will get a semi auto ban I hope a New York liberal elitists was worth it in 2016. No I wound t have voted for Clinton but I can tell you Trump campaigned for her in 2008 and been long time friends. But yeah believe overs night he became the next Ronald Reagan 😂😂😂

I just saw on the reader board on the bottom of the screen on channel 2 this morning that US appeals court has reversed the bump stock ban. Allegedly

I think they just want us to go out and shoot up all of our ammo.

Because of Trump Washington state to full control in 2018
Every year since they have passed severe gun control
Now they will get a semi auto ban I hope a New York liberal elitists was worth it in 2016. No I wound t have voted for Clinton but I can tell you Trump campaigned for her in 2008 and been long time friends. But yeah believe overs night he became the next Ronald Reagan 😂😂😂
Trump did all that huh? :s0140:

I just saw on the reader board on the bottom of the screen on channel 2 this morning that US appeals court has reversed the bump stock ban. Allegedly

I think they just want us to go out and shoot up all of our ammo.
There are threads on this. Look in firearm law and legal subforum.

1673211066132.png

Oh sure - I am just saying that I give zero credit to Trump and all the credit to those who more or less controlled him in the choices he made for court appointments.
Who do we blame for the OR Judge Immergut POS? She is rabid anti-gun and used all the arguments that SCOTUS specifically said judges cannot use. But to be fair she lied in her confirmation hearings (and broke her oath) saying over and over she would adhere to precedent of SCOTUS irregardless of her personal feelings. So maybe they didn't know she was a lying piece of dogsh$!

Last Edited:
Didn't Obama show the way with 7N6 and Saigas and almost M855.
That was different he used a legal loophole by adding on to an import ban already in place by congress. That previous presidents passed. Donny paved the way by laying down the blue print. Remember Obama ATF with Joey to approved braces and bump fire stocks what hurt us were all the you tube videos bragging and taunting the ATF. Here we are thanks bloggers

That was different he used a legal loophole by adding on to an import ban already in place by congress. That previous presidents passed. Donny paved the way by laying down the blue print. Remember Obama ATF with Joey to approved braces and bump fire stocks what hurt us were all the you tube videos bragging and taunting the ATF. Here we are thanks bloggers

The Obama ATF set the blueprint with M855, by trying to define it as AP pistol ammunition. They just pulled back at the last second. And by wrapping it up in an import ban, or by overstepping the alphabet agencies rule making authority, it's all using bureaucratic workaround to impose gun control on the American people.

During the years when people like Fortas were appointed to the Supreme Court, it is little wonder that the Court legislated from the bench.

This sort of attitude is rampant at the state level, too.

It is the nature of Government to expand its powers. Our Constitution was written to oppose this.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews