JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My question is... now what? Are they appealing the decision to the Supreme Court? If not, wondering when they will start producing bump stocks for sale again.
No word yet, but sure hope they do and I would think it's likely(?) If it stays a 5th district only decision it doesn't do anything for anyone else and likely won't see them back on the market any time soon.

tell me when I can start digging
My question is... now what? Are they appealing the decision to the Supreme Court? If not, wondering when they will start producing bump stocks for sale again.
"they" probably wont be the same "they" that manufactured them previously, it would take some time to go back into production, Slide fire is long gone as a website and company.

Last Edited:
isn't this not in the best interest of the DOJ ??? or does the DOJ very confident they will win that they are pushign it to SCOTUS ? and hopefully just like Bruen this comes with a whole new list of SMACK DOWNS on the fascist Democrats

isn't this not in the best interest of the DOJ ??? or does the DOJ very confident they will win that they are pushign it to SCOTUS ? and hopefully just like Bruen this comes with a whole new list of SMACK DOWNS on the fascist Democrats
Kinda sorta, sorta not.They are behind a rock and a hard spot. If they don't push it to SCOTUS and win, they are on the hook for a ton of remedy action for Cargill. I don't know what their confidence level is but it's the only option they have to potentially get off the hook.

For us I would say it's very good! Finally get this resolved... one way or the other... and have nationwide affect. To be aware though that "for" or "against" will have implications in some of the other pending cases... like braced pistols and the frames and receivers rules.

The 3 Judge panel of the 6th Circuit court of appeals reversed the Hardin v. Alphabet district court ruling out of Kentuky. The bump stock rule is unconstitutional. Noice!!

So currently the cargill case in the 10th is currently going to the Supreme Court I think (they haven't decided to take it yet)? And the 6th is saying bump stock are ok? Is that the bumpstock status so far in the us?

So currently the cargill case in the 10th is currently going to the Supreme Court I think (they haven't decided to take it yet)? And the 6th is saying bump stock are ok? Is that the bumpstock status so far in the us?
Pretty much. We have 2 district courts upholding the alphabet's BS and now... 2 district courts saying, "back the bubblegum up". Making it more assured the case is going to require a SCOTUS ruling.

The parallels with the pistol brace rule are evident and will likely have further reaching implications.

Pretty much. We have 2 district courts upholding the alphabet's BS and now... 2 district courts saying, "back the bubblegum up". Making it more assured the case is going to require a SCOTUS ruling.

The parallels with the pistol brace rule are evident and will likely have further reaching implications.
Is it time to get excited or is my banana dance premature? :s0023:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top