JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thnxs, but i would rather let my gun be empty than give S&M any of my business.. I went to river road bi-mart picked up a 100 round box of 5.56mm american eagle,( 36 dollars a box) a 400 round box of .22lr and a box of .45 a.c.p. at 2 pm yesterday. they still had quite a few boxes when i left.

And so my gun sits empty for the this very reason, but I thought I'd post up the find just incase someone wanted to give that opinionated, should have been shot in the sheets tampax some of their money.

RR bi-mart, as of today has no .223 available.

And so my gun sits empty for the this very reason, but I thought I'd post up the find just incase someone wanted to give that opinionated, should have been shot in the sheets tampax some of their money.

RR bi-mart, as of today has no .223 available.
HaaHaaa funny, actually i lied,, if it came down to no ammo or shopping at S&M i guess i would be down there straight away, pushing my way throught the crowds of people standing in line to get there ammo fix... ya sorry about bimart,, i just got back from there and the royal avenue bimart.. and they are sold out...:s0107:

As of 10:00 this morning, Junction City had 5.56 PMC (4 box max. per customer) in stock. I think he had 2 cases in his shopping cart that he had yet to put on the shelves(I took my 4 right out of his cart and seriously considered hijacking his unattended cart :))....

I did get a brick of .22 high velocity remingtons out of his cart though and walked quickly to the checkout.....

Last Edited:
thnxs, but i would rather let my gun be empty than give S&M any of my business.. I went to river road bi-mart picked up a 100 round box of 5.56mm american eagle,( 36 dollars a box) a 400 round box of .22lr and a box of .45 a.c.p. at 2 pm yesterday. they still had quite a few boxes when i left.

I live in JC and I have used SM for a few things, especially AA#9 powder since Cabelas doesn't carry it. I like a few guys in there, Cliff is great. I have heard a lot of bad stuff about them, and was just curious when it all happened? Or does it still go on? Other than the regular gun store BS that is constantly going on, but you get that at any location, what soured you on them? I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, just curious.

As to the JC Bimart, it seems like everytime I go in there to buy components I get told "You understand this isn't ammo, right?" as I buy bullets and primers together, like I don't know that. Not a big deal, just kind of annoying. That and when I got my cougar tag there, the lady asked me with a sneer, "Do you have a lot of cougar problems in your area?" I said, "No, just want to kill one." She didn't seem to like that.

With the cost of ammo being so high, it seems like a good time to get into reloading, not saying you don't, just info for anybody reading this:

1000 once fired brass on Gunbroker - $200 or less
1000 CCI 400 small rifle primers - $35 - $40
1000 55 gr bullets from a lot of companies - $120 to $150
3 lbs. of Ramshot TAC is enough for almost 900 rounds at 24grs a pop - $75
Lee Pacesetter dies - $30
Lee Precision Classic Turret Press Kit from Cabelas (Great Kit) - $230

$725 to get started for 1000 rounds, and it gets considerably cheaper as you go. $290 per 1000 if you go 10 reloads on the brass. And thats with expensive components. It's the only way I could afford to shoot as much as I do.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads