JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I been sitting on this engine since highschool, haven't put it in anything since I got it! It's all built and painted, still filled to over flowing with oil!
Holy crap!!!!! You need to get that mill into something!!!

Any power adders or is it ringed and gapped for NA?

Holy crap!!!!! You need to get that mill into something!!!

Any power adders or is it ringed and gapped for NA?
It's NS, 11.5 comp, YUGE solid cam, zoomies, and some day I will convert the Moon Fuel Injection to electronic! Have a mag for it too, but it's not in the block! Heads were flow matched, and the valves are undercut for lots of flow under the curve! Should be in the high 500's low 6's and in a 1400 pound car, should absolutely rip!

It's NS, 11.5 comp, YUGE solid cam, zoomies, and some day I will convert the Moon Fuel Injection to electronic! Have a mag for it too, but it's not in the block! Heads were flow matched, and the valves are undercut for lots of flow under the curve! Should be in the high 500's low 6's and in a 1400 pound car, should absolutely rip!
Yeah that'll be a very spicy ride!

This is what i'm going for, except I want a roof on it and lights for "Street Use"
1622527304515.png
Paint it up in some nice heavy boat flake kandy paint with some old school graphics, perfect!

Nice little update on my hot rod, managed to source an old diesel blower a 6v92 specifically which I will be converting over to gas use.

I also managed to find a forged stroker crank for a one piece rear main block for a really good price! Means I get to keep using the factory style roller lifters (saves an absolute wad of cash)

266EEFE3-D961-4CDD-B67B-8A2B7F23D127.jpeg 2A6F46DE-36AA-4DB8-B91C-D2126BF0B494.jpeg

Nice little update on my hot rod, managed to source an old diesel blower a 6v92 specifically which I will be converting over to gas use.

I also managed to find a forged stroker crank for a one piece rear main block for a really good price! Means I get to keep using the factory style roller lifters (saves an absolute wad of cash)

View attachment 1148045 View attachment 1148046
My Baby Bro had a Blown Rat motor in his 68Chevele, that thing was wicked for as mild as it was, it could really screw! He did the same thing, scored a old GMC 6/71 Huffer and converted it over to take the Gilmer drive and holly top plate! He had it under driven to around 6 pounds of boost in a pretty tame bottom end, still cranked hard though and was a hoot in the street! He pulled that mill and did a 622 inch Alloy block with a pair of Predators on top of a short ram, holy crap is that thing fast!

My Baby Bro had a Blown Rat motor in his 68Chevele, that thing was wicked for as mild as it was, it could really screw! He did the same thing, scored a old GMC 6/71 Huffer and converted it over to take the Gilmer drive and holly top plate! He had it under driven to around 6 pounds of boost in a pretty tame bottom end, still cranked hard though and was a hoot in the street! He pulled that mill and did a 622 inch Alloy block with a pair of Predators on top of a short ram, holy crap is that thing fast!
Any time you can put a huffer on a big block is a good time!

That Chevelle sounds like it was one hell of a spicy unit!

Any time you can put a huffer on a big block is a good time!

That Chevelle sounds like it was one hell of a spicy unit!
Still is, he has it all tubed and caged and takes it out to the street drags at his local track and runs it to car shows and short cruises! It will hold the front tires up the first 60 feet easy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top