JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is some trivia! Tex Johnston is the only Boeing test pilot to be fired and rehired in the same flight.:) After doing that "unaurtherized" barrel roll, Boeing officials fired him over the radio. By the time he landed at Boeing field. He was rehired because of all the Positive feedback of a Boeing commercial plane to be able to pull off that maneuver. It had never been done before. He became a Boeing legend.

And when asked "just what did you think you were doing, rolling our plane like that?" his response was "I was selling airplanes".

My son is an engineer at Boeing in Everett. He does stress analysis on the 767. In addition to the Boeing factory tour that's open to the public, Boeing also has an annual "family day" where employees can bring family & friends to tour the plant. It alternates between the big Everett plant and the smaller Renton plant were they assemble the 737.

For me, if it's not Boeing, I'm not going.

The reason I came up to the PNW was a two year Telcom job to place and splice brand new central offices and cabling throughout all of Boeings plants from Frederickson to Everett. It lasted over 6 years & I didn't leave because I was shown how to catch steelhead!!!!! ;)
Still here...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top