JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know who this building was made for. It is on the SE corner of 124th and Tualatin/Sherwood Rd. It appears to be a high security facility and no signage viewable from either road. This photo from google maps is older. The facilty appears to be nearly complete and possibly occupied now.

Screenshot_20220202-024707.png

This appears to be a guarded entrance to the parking lot, they have large boulders all along high metal fence surrounding the property. Very large generators appear to be in place on North side of building. Cameras are everywhere and there is a large tower with all kinds of antennas mounted on it.

Screenshot_20220202-025517.png

Last Edited:
I think this is the answer.

It could be a cover for a waterboarding detention center. On April 1st I might have to visit the guard station and ask to show off my perpetual motion energy generator to the operations manager. If the guards are sporting rifles, I am going to be suspicious of the PGE facility claim:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top