JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those who don't like the looks of a suppressor hanging off the end of a lever action rifle (count me included), an integral suppressor might be an option - although I have not seen one (did a google search), I am not sure that it could not be done.

As for threading the barrel - if it is round, the thread cap could be made such that you would not notice it from a distance. Maybe an octagon thread cap could be made that would index properly?

This isn't rocket surgery - it just depends on how much you want to spend and who you get to do the gunsmithing.

You bring up some good points. And as much as I would drool over an integral setup, in general it would be prohibitively expensive.

Not to mention I would have to file for a Form 4 as I don't have the requisite skills to complete an integral rig on my own. Which would make the wait ridiculously long IMO.

All that said I Don't really care if it's identifiable as being threaded. The whole deal for me at least is being able to load without removing the can, because the alternative sounds like a hassle to say the least

All that said I Don't really care if it's identifiable as being threaded.

I didn't give a rip either. But a good 'smith can make it blend in when the can is not in place.

lever1-jpg.jpg

So I have finalized my desicion on the lever gun I want, and it's a bit more than I wanted at first, but I like nearly every feature of it so I'm willing to be patient (unless a screaming deal comes up).

I'll be grabbing a Marlin 1894c blued. Which is just outside my budget, but I think worth the little bit extra saving and hassle of FFL shipping fees. Plus if I'm ordering new I want to wait for my favorite FFL to come back from holidays to give them the business anyways. (BTW TY @Reno for posting it within this thread)

Which means I can focus on getting my paperwork done for the ATF this weekend and hopefully have it approved by the time I have the gun and have it threaded.

Thanks to all of you fine gentlemen for the pleasurable discourse and view points!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads