JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those who don't like the looks of a suppressor hanging off the end of a lever action rifle (count me included), an integral suppressor might be an option - although I have not seen one (did a google search), I am not sure that it could not be done.

As for threading the barrel - if it is round, the thread cap could be made such that you would not notice it from a distance. Maybe an octagon thread cap could be made that would index properly?

This isn't rocket surgery - it just depends on how much you want to spend and who you get to do the gunsmithing.

You bring up some good points. And as much as I would drool over an integral setup, in general it would be prohibitively expensive.

Not to mention I would have to file for a Form 4 as I don't have the requisite skills to complete an integral rig on my own. Which would make the wait ridiculously long IMO.

All that said I Don't really care if it's identifiable as being threaded. The whole deal for me at least is being able to load without removing the can, because the alternative sounds like a hassle to say the least

All that said I Don't really care if it's identifiable as being threaded.

I didn't give a rip either. But a good 'smith can make it blend in when the can is not in place.

lever1-jpg.jpg

So I have finalized my desicion on the lever gun I want, and it's a bit more than I wanted at first, but I like nearly every feature of it so I'm willing to be patient (unless a screaming deal comes up).

I'll be grabbing a Marlin 1894c blued. Which is just outside my budget, but I think worth the little bit extra saving and hassle of FFL shipping fees. Plus if I'm ordering new I want to wait for my favorite FFL to come back from holidays to give them the business anyways. (BTW TY @Reno for posting it within this thread)

Which means I can focus on getting my paperwork done for the ATF this weekend and hopefully have it approved by the time I have the gun and have it threaded.

Thanks to all of you fine gentlemen for the pleasurable discourse and view points!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads