JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I wouldn't mind the old ways of dealing with thieves.. a missing finger or arm for stealing is certainly a lasting lesson.
The hotdog is step 1. Then we do fingers. Then eyeballs. Then we just kick ya in the shins with steel toed boots til ya get the message

We just termed a couple people at the one job over this. Were stealing and they had to know they were on camera. Just figured no one would look and or care. The one when showed the video actually sat there saying does this mean I am going to get counseled? He had a shocked, panic look on his face when told he was lucky we were only going to terminate him and not press charges. Then he started stammering about how he really needs his job. I felt NO sympathy for the jerk. He had been a sub par employee for years because he could get away with it. Now he is banned from the entire system. Idiots.
I'm guessing the word "terminate" has a different meaning in your local. :s0026::s0030:

Anyone that knowingly does Fentanyl deserves just what he gets, regardless of age, sex, Religious preference, or social/economic status. This rule apply's to my children and grand children as well.

The hotdog is step 1. Then we do fingers. Then eyeballs. Then we just kick ya in the shins with steel toed boots til ya get the message
The old Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin as Theodoric of York - Medieval Judge. The accused (John Belushi) is a man with no tongue and missing a hand. (Paraphrasing) The judge says "You were caught telling lies and they cut out your tongue. You were caught stealing and they cut off your hand. Let's look in the book and see what your punishment will be for your latest crime... adultery." What the book said wasn't good! :eek::eek::eek:

:s0140:

I support Narcan being available for teenagers as they are young and make stupid mistakes. They deserve our help. For the drug addicts, screw em.
Awhile back Portland city council proposed giving the homeless $1000.00 a month to help them out. This was a great idea that never came to fruition. The druggies would get the first payment and run down the street to their corner dealer and buy a huge amount of Fentanyl and OD. Problem solved for a lot less $ then the current programs that consistently fail.

I support Narcan being available for teenagers as they are young and make stupid mistakes. They deserve our help. For the drug addicts, screw em.
Awhile back Portland city council proposed giving the homeless $1000.00 a month to help them out. This was a great idea that never came to fruition. The druggies would get the first payment and run down the street to their corner dealer and buy a huge amount of Fentanyl and OD. Problem solved for a lot less $ than the current programs that consistently fail.
Ok, I'll concede, Narcan for anyone 18 and under or dogs/cats. Not available to anyone else, they should know better…. Period.

Could we get the same effect with $500 or $250 a month. Just thinking out loud…. Well that and I'm one frugal sob….

Awhile back Portland city council proposed giving the homeless $1000.00 a month to help them out. This was a great idea that never came to fruition. The druggies would get the first payment and run down the street to their corner dealer and buy a huge amount of Fentanyl and OD. Problem solved for a lot less $ then the current programs that consistently fail.
The program is ongoing and like most similar programs around the country, has actually been pretty successful

Ok, I'll concede, Narcan for anyone 18 and under or dogs/cats. Not available to anyone else, they should know better…. Period.

Could we get the same effect with $500 or $250 a month. Just thinking out loud…. Well that and I'm one frugal sob….
I prefer the natural selection approach even for the dumb ones.

The program is ongoing and like most similar programs around the country, has actually been pretty successful

Do you actually believe that they spent the money on food and housing? This is exactly what the government reports are designed to have you buy into their failed programs. Notice that they did not publish any reports that actually track how much was paid out to whom and what the end results were. They avoid accountability.

This is like the news reporting that individuals were arrested by the police for committing a crime. But no follow up report on if the prosecutor actually filed charges and prosecuted them as well as if they were convicted and what the consequences were.

Last Edited:
Do you actually believe that they spent the money on food and housing? This is exactly what the government reports are designed to have you buy into their failed programs. Notice that they did not publish any reports that actually track how much was paid out to whom and what the end results were.
Yes. What (if any) actual evidence do you have to backup your position that the program has failed?

I think of citizens as employees of the country. If you're productive and decent to others, you'll be welcome in the country. If you screw off and hurt others then you should be sent packing. I know that won't happen but I can dream.

Drive through downtown. Do you see any improvement in the last couple of years?
YES! It was a remarkable change. :)

But maybe I just picked the right street at the right time and that sort of non scientific observation is in no way actual evidence of the program's success or failure.

Got anything else?

Well there's this:

IMG_0747.jpeg

You get Narcan ONCE. Some of these skell's get Narcan more than once. Hell, I've heard they even have narcan vending machines! And some of them are frequent flyers with narcan. You get it once. The second time paramedics find you laying in your own waste twitching. Sorry Charlie! Good night!. Call the meat wagon.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top