JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

Anyone have any word on what the trail conditions are like up at the Browns Camp gravel pits? I tried calling the OHV section in charge of Brown's Camp, and only get voicemail. I know the Memaloose/Estacada range is impassible due to downed trees, hoping that the others are open.

I'd be using a front wheel drive Corolla, but I have chains and emergency equipment. Anyone know if conditions are good enough to get in there?

Well, just in case anyone is curious, the dirt road from OR-6 to the quarry at Brown's Camp is in pretty good shape. There are a few potholes (some pretty good sized, but easy to avoid) and some minor rutting, but everything is pretty solid and drive able, even for light duty 2 wheel drive cars. There's logging active in the area, and logging trucks coming and going from somewhere further up the road beyond the gravel pit. No snow to speak of, beyond tiny isolated patches. No one should have any trouble getting in or out, assuming you don't get barreled over by the logging trucks.

I was there today. A lot of people were out shooting, at least 20 people. When I was leaving there were more coming in.

I think we were running out of space. :s0112:

No ice or snow on the roads when I was there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top