JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Btw Im seeing OUT OF STOCK everywhere I look for it.
Is there a time of year when people ransack the internet for rifles or something?
Will these companies ever restock? Or is that it and I have to find one through a broker site?
Ive tried Brownings site and all they do is refer to local store. To which I call and they say "sorry we are out and cant order." Am I just getting the run-around or some bs?

I don't know for you but I waited a year to get the Browning I ordered. Maybe you are being a trifle impatient.
I looked on the Browning site and all ones with the BOSS system were the long action (270, 30-06, 300 winny, 338) so if you need the BOSS and 30 cal get a 30-06 or 300 win. you can get the 308 with out the BOSS.

I must've missed some scrubbing...I was merely shedding some light on the reason finding particular hunting rifles right now is harder than normal. I hope the best for the member.

Look around at your local p0wn shopps, I found a unfired BAR MK 2 Safari in 7mm Rem Mag 2 yrs ago , with a Shepard Scope.. mint condition, you just gotta look and keep looking, but yeah right before hunting season is tough.

IMG_2009.JPG

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR