JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Btw Im seeing OUT OF STOCK everywhere I look for it.
Is there a time of year when people ransack the internet for rifles or something?
Will these companies ever restock? Or is that it and I have to find one through a broker site?
Ive tried Brownings site and all they do is refer to local store. To which I call and they say "sorry we are out and cant order." Am I just getting the run-around or some bs?

I don't know for you but I waited a year to get the Browning I ordered. Maybe you are being a trifle impatient.
I looked on the Browning site and all ones with the BOSS system were the long action (270, 30-06, 300 winny, 338) so if you need the BOSS and 30 cal get a 30-06 or 300 win. you can get the 308 with out the BOSS.

I must've missed some scrubbing...I was merely shedding some light on the reason finding particular hunting rifles right now is harder than normal. I hope the best for the member.

Look around at your local p0wn shopps, I found a unfired BAR MK 2 Safari in 7mm Rem Mag 2 yrs ago , with a Shepard Scope.. mint condition, you just gotta look and keep looking, but yeah right before hunting season is tough.

IMG_2009.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads