JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they think that recruits motivated to join an army due to its "eco friendly vehicles" are going to be willing to bomb terrorist-concealing caves and forests?

"Eco friendly recruits"? Yeah, that's exactly what Great Britain needs to round out their masculinity problem. Diesel tanks? No way, get in that angry looking Prius and give the enemy's diesel powered tanks some stern looks. France can now pass the cheese-eating-surrender-monkey torch over to the Brits.

It is just one more way to funnel and move around money.
Militaries have all kinds of ways of creating payoff slush funds. "Going green" virtue signals greatly.. but more importantly it opens up the budget to "replacement" and "conversion" costs.. where as before it may have been harder to steal and move money around.. I see this as a pure corruption move and motive

I dont see this as them wanting people to join being under the inpression that they are saving the planet nor do I see this as the nations means of "saving the environment".. I see this as a new way for the twisted politicians to funnel money in and out of the military at a much higher and believable rate (on paper).

The US gov does this as well.. all kinds of pocketing and payoffs going on.

The very thought of a plug-in hybrid main battle tank is ludicrous in the extreme, let alone an all-electric version.

We might as well go into battle in an electric milk-cart - appropriately painted in a gentle mix of pastel, non-aggressive shades, of course..... :mad:

Um, Yea! The Military going "Green" what a Joke, what is the biggest thing the Mil does, Blow Sh!t up and break things! If it ain't smokin, it aint done yet! Yea, a little pollution from diesel compared to all the destruction isn't going to make any difference at all! Lets do something smart like, ban politicians who come up with this Sh!t!

So ... are there a ton of potential recruits that would blanch at driving a fossil fuel powered vehicle, but would have zero problem using incendiary or depleted uranium munitions? :s0076:

Personally, I don't much care for the idea of shooting anything at the enemy that is in any way depleted. I'd like to think that we offer them the real, full-content ammunition containing the maximum of nast. Wouldn't like them to think they were being short-changed in the lethality department.

Like my old Colour Sergeant used to say, if they are worth shooting at, give 'em a few to think about. If you don't blow their heads off, it won't be from want of trying.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top