JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took some fuel tankers solo 52,000 over some pretty suspect bridges back in the day. Always a huge pucker factor. Back in the day the county put weight limits on bridges around here and isolated some farms and business from deliveries by large truck. The they staked them out with motor carrier officers and handed out tickets.

The boss used to send us out with truck and trailers or fuel loaded to the top. 15 to 20K over loaded. Send out pilot cars to go find the motor cops. Had me go over a bridge that had a 82K 6 axle limit with 8 axles probably at about 120k. Got caught and the ticket was $ 2,000. Guessing they made no money on that load.

About time. I havn't been out there in a year or so. Used to really piss me off when I was trying to get home and would get stuck there. Bridge looked like it had to be from the early 1900's
I'm pretty sure I know the one your talking about.
looked like a railroad bridge.
very narrow and sharp turn going on and off.
I'm pretty sure it's gone or is closed and is going to be gone .I haven't been there for a long time but I remember them talking about it on the news

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top