JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Humor. Now, you don't actually have to use your stuff to give it that broken in look, this is an idea who's time has come, should sell out with the DHS/ATF crowd

Its physically setting in our warehouses
- Its already here, so you do not have to wait.
- Shipped the same business day if order by 1045am PST
Click on Image to go to that Page
hell_and_back_m.jpg

New DuraCoat Kit to Create a battle-worn, war-torn, distressed look on your firearm or gear. Easy to use aerosol cans keep it simple yet effective. A top coat of DuraCoat Clear can be applied to create a permanent and rust-free finish. Clear Top coat is not needed if you desire your finish to continue wearing as you use it or for ease of future removal.

Best Regards

Anthony Houts
DuraCoat Firearm Finishes

Click on Image to go to that Page

HELL-AND-BACK.jpg

Compare our BBB ratings A+to our Competitors
Houts Enterprises LLC
View attachment 213121
Click here to unsubscribe

No, not me. I like this one better.

Copper Head.jpg

I just feel like it's gonna be overweight guys trying to convince their firearms- and military-ignorant friends (neighbors who don't actually want to be friends) that they're "Special Forces" and are "allowed" to keep their weapon at home under the bed in mom's apartment because they could be called into tier 1 action at any second.

This is just like the "distressed" jeans thing. I still don't understand that. I buy jeans because they are tough, last a long time and break in to comfortable pants. Along the way they often pick up snags, holes or stains. That's what they do, its a mark of earned character. Why in the hell would I want to buy a pair of thin, damaged, already ripped up jeans for twice the price that won't last half as long.

The same thing goes on with guitars, pay $$$'s and you can buy a worn-torn one. Doing this with firearms or guitars is lame thus I agree with Stomper's reply, earned not bought

As "SEAL'y" would say, toughness must be earned, or now, applied via DuraCoat

Most people never have to do anything truly hard their entire lives.
Their idea of overcoming adversity is to pull an all-night study session, or to work a little overtime, or not be able to afford the leopard-skin pants they've always wanted and actually have to save for something. Rather than get the instant gratification for their every need not being attended to. Kids aren't allowed to lose so there is a trophy for everyone. Hurtful words are now being equated to physical violence, which is comical. We go to war and only .45 percent of the population answers the call over eleven years. There is no rise in taxes to cover the two wars we were engaged in so the average citizen doesn't suffer at all.

Increasingly, we're told that we are the smartest, most handsome, most amazing people in the whole wide world. Even if we haven't done a goddamn thing to earn that status.

In short, people have no idea what sacrifice looks like anymore. Then when their given the tiniest window into the military world and they see kids reaching physical exhaustion, getting yelled at, getting emotionally brought down, they just see cruelty. They don't see the value, because they don't know what we know.

That toughness is earned. It has to be earned. You can be naturally smart and naturally athletic. You can be born with every advantage. But when you're getting shot at, none of that matters. All that matters is the work you've put in, the skill you've acquired, and your willingness to fight though it all and never quit, no matter what.

In that moment and that moment alone, can you realize the futility of the participation trophy. It's first place or nothing.

Warriors are not born. They are made through hard work, suffering, and sacrifice.

Toughness is earned.

Last Edited:
:D So who would you shoot first, the guy who looks like a harden veteran with a well worn gun or the guy who looks like he never took his gun out?:s0033:

Fine, then shoot the one with the nicest looking gun... that just means they take care of their weapons better, and are the clearer threat. :D

:D Means it probably doesn't get shot much if it's all purdy.

Edited to add, haven't you been reading all the adds, if you look tactical then you must be dangerous :s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads