JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cordless Sawzall is their weapon of choice.
Faster than a peanut grinder with a cut-off wheel.
I use these tools in my trade.

A custom skid plate would probably be the best defense to slow them down.
Expensive, though.
Many have stepped up their stealth game...

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Homeowner "I tried to get the thieves plate number, then I saw one of them stick a long gun barrel out the window and pointed it right at me. I was in fear for my life so I shot at the guy pointing a firearm at me in self defense."

Last Edited:
I don't drive my truck much because it's a hassle on those rare occasions I need to go into Portland, but also because it's higher off the ground as a 4x4 I don't want to give thieves easy access.

Would be so much easier if we'd adopt the Texas vehicle prowl laws.
If they really wanted to stop this it would be very simple. Only reason scum steal these is scrap places buy them dirt cheap and sell them at huge profit. Start taking the business when a dealer is caught buying them. Would not have to do very many before there would suddenly be no market for these and no reason to steal them. People buying these know full well what they are doing and are willing to do it because they make a LOT of money off it. Make some examples and the rest would stop.

If they really wanted to stop this it would be very simple. Only reason scum steal these is scrap places buy them dirt cheap and sell them at huge profit. Start taking the business when a dealer is caught buying them. Would not have to do very many before there would suddenly be no market for these and no reason to steal them. People buying these know full well what they are doing and are willing to do it because they make a LOT of money off it. Make some examples and the rest would stop.
That would be prosecuting crimes…. We don't do that here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top