JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know what you're talking about, but I've been saying "squoze" for about 20 years knowing that squeezed is the proper term but I don't think it sounds like it sound.
There is a skit comedy guy on YouTube. One of the bits is a series were his stupid friends misuse or make up words. Not work friendly.

"Police your brass, have a good shovel. Or better yet, predug holes."

Or even more betterer the judgement to avoid shooting when you don't have to.
Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Time to make examples. Again.

This morning's "Nextdoor" - 5 catalytic's and a half dozen cars stolen within a 10 block radius from here. In 24 hours.

Does Adam have the "right" to shoot as he did? Ethically - maybe - legally, no.
The life of thieves only matter in the eyes of the law.

Regarding thieves:
AF2681A0-82D4-460D-8A7B-4EDDB0D32C7A.jpeg

Should have offered to jack the car up for them.

February 26, 2022 at 6:37 pm PSTBy KIRO 7 News Staff
SEATTLE — A 35-year-old man who was found dead underneath a car Saturday morning in Seattle was believed to have been attempting to steal its catalytic converter.

Seattle police said at about 6:55 a.m., someone called 911 to report a car had fallen onto a man in the 6100 block of Fourth Avenue South.

The caller told dispatchers he believed the man was trying to steal the car's catalytic converter.

SEATTLE — A 35-year-old man who was found dead underneath a car Saturday morning in Seattle was believed to have been attempting to steal its catalytic converter.

Seattle police said at about 6:55 a.m., someone called 911 to report a car had fallen onto a man in the 6100 block of Fourth Avenue South.

The caller told dispatchers he believed the man was trying to steal the car's catalytic converter.
I wonder how the jack got knocked out from under the vehicle....If I came out and saw a guy under my rig with it jacked up just a sawzalling away, I can't say that I wouldn't try to "fix" the location of the jack for him.

He must have died from exhaustion….

Sneaked is correct English. However, in the continuing bastardization of the English language that has been going on in the last half century as our educational standards decline, snuck has become commonly accepted usage. This has nothing to do with firearms, but strikes a chord with me because while in high school in the mid-60s I had an English teacher who would slap any student "upside the head" if he or she (they/them?) used the word "snuck" in class. Those were the days. Thank you for the trip down Memory Lane. :)

Maybe.......................but in 1963 English class, Mrs. Weber stated that "busted" was not a word. I looked over at Lois E. and thought differently. Of course about 90% of the time I was thinking of just that!.

The mini cut off wheel they use to zip those off would also zip through that, I get the sarcasm though.
The cordless Sawzall is their weapon of choice.
Faster than a peanut grinder with a cut-off wheel.
I use these tools in my trade.

A custom skid plate would probably be the best defense to slow them down.
Expensive, though.

The Germans have a word for this... schadenfreude... :s0116:

I don't drive my truck much because it's a hassle on those rare occasions I need to go into Portland, but also because it's higher off the ground as a 4x4 I don't want to give thieves easy access.

Would be so much easier if we'd adopt the Texas vehicle prowl laws.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top