JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Police said the victim is licensed to own firearms." Good thing he asked permission from the Chicago authorities to own his firearms. I wonder if the criminals were in compliance with their licensing? :rolleyes:

Yeah.
IF.......someone happens to catch a catalitic coverter thief, the thief will probably be released pending trial without much of a thought.

BUT, But, but.........

Aloha, Mark
Most of them voted for this crap so I hope they enjoy every bit of it.

Lincoln Park? "Y'all need to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your car, cuz' they stealin' everone's cat out heah"
Screenshot 2023-04-15 at 2.43.18 AM.png

"Police said the victim is licensed to own firearms." Good thing he asked permission from the Chicago authorities to own his firearms. I wonder if the criminals were in compliance with their licensing? :rolleyes:
I wonder when we will have permits needed to exercise our 1st Amendment Right? I have my permit for sarcasm and I paid my $200 tax stamp for f-bombing! :rolleyes:

Yeah.
IF.......someone happens to catch a catalitic coverter thief, the thief will probably be released pending trial without much of a thought.

BUT, But, but.........

Aloha, Mark
Found this on a Prius

IMG_4554.jpeg

Messing With old people can be a bad choice .
Messing with a person's car is a bad choice. I've said this before on here but I'll say it again. My car is what I use to get back and forth to work to make money so that I can put a roof over my families head, feed them, clothe them and pay for health insurance. Hinder my ability to work and that puts my family in jeopardy. There used to be a time when it was legal to shoot horse thieves as it presented the same hardships that stealing or disabling someone's vehicles does. I fully support heavily ventilating any meathead caught screwing with someone else's car, truck or tools.

We used to hang horse thieves. In my opinion, we still should.
If you steal a man's transportation you've stolen far more from him than just that particular item. You've also taken away or incredibly inconvenienced his ability to go to work and earn a living for himself and his family.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads