JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a coffee drinker, so the only thing they ever were to me was a funny video here and there, but when one of their main leadership guys had an interview with a leftist paper discussing firearm ownership, self defense and Rittenhouse - it seems like the guy didn't give one thought about their customer base when discussing his personal beliefs and WHO actually drinks their coffee. Michael Jordan was asked one time why he didn't get into politics and his response was to the effect, "why would I want to alienate half of my potential customers."

More companies could use that wisdom.

BRCC reminds me of just about any hipster ad campaign. Tons of money spent on advertisement, little to no money spent on anything else. Pay lots of cool influencers to pretend to actually drink their coffee, though they likely don't, look cool if you drink it too!

In reality, it was over priced and not all that great coffee. If they really were a coffee company, the price and quality would be more important than ads.
Tattoos and or a beard are only good marketing credentials for douche.

"African American Rifle Coffee Company"

:D

…and just how DOES the BRCC brew taste?

Answer:

CF7D8EAE-0A75-431A-B61B-A70DD034B94A.jpeg

Go WOKE, Go BROKE, it's the American Way! With all the back stabbing BRCC has done the last few years, PHUCK Evan and his hoe crew!

THIS is not how veterans act, this is NOT how veterans conduct themselves, and this is NOT how veterans honor the oath they swore! These azzholes are about to learn the hard way, you don't phuck with your customers, and you most assuredly don't phuck with fellow veterans!

ROT IN HELL BRCC, and I hope to see Evan and Matt and all the others wearing orange stripes and sportin prison tatts! Phuckum!

I'm not a big coffee drinker but was a fan of their early videos. Eventhough they pretended to be heavy on the 2A and veterans it was always a joke and their message could have been like Cobert back when he was funny.

I like to pick my own preacher and don't spend my money on companies preaching to me. Hello Gillette, Coke, Dick's and the rest. They can all RIP because perhaps they never heard of competition and customer service.

Surprised the nit-pickers don't insist "Afrikaaner-American" is closer to the historic/cultural implication of not discussing the complexities of EM jokery.

Last Edited:
I know little to nothing about BRCC other than I always though it was a really an idiotic thing to use an 'identity' to pander to a certain customer base you think will support you.

Obviously there were many who were duped into this but I never thought it would last forever regardless of their positions on things. I mean why would anybody pay 3X or more for something just because of it's name identifies with a particular culture or lifestyle?

I am sure however a lot of 'armchair warriors' had (or have) BRCC coffee cups in their hands.

I mean why would anybody pay 3X or more for something just because of it's name identifies with a particular culture or lifestyle?
100% of gun stuff is marketed this way.

I know folks on here that are hard core into the "culture" and buy things that are grossly overpriced for the aspect of being more noticeably in that "culture"!

I for one as a potential mark/customer simply reject the pretense that 14oz packets of product traditionally marketed in 18oz bags, while "subscribing" for mandatory annual/monthly overpriced oversupply. Let alone swallow the political posturing. The swill just ain't
that good

Last Edited:
BRCC reminds me of just about any hipster ad campaign. Tons of money spent on advertisement, little to no money spent on anything else. Pay lots of cool influencers to pretend to actually drink their coffee, though they likely don't, look cool if you drink it too!

In reality, it was over priced and not all that great coffee. If they really were a coffee company, the price and quality would be more important than ads.
Yep. Reminds me of Douche Bros Coffee, which just went public.

This post inspired me to do a little digging. The lawsuit against BRCC is confirmed. I've never had nor purchased anything from BRCC. It's like they stole Dillion Precision's play book from back in the day and just added some low brow satire to their content. Also it seems this Liberty Doll just parrots or regurgitates the same content that Armed Scholar posts on his YouTube channel.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top