JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i havent shot it yet but mine friend has the same one ind i really like it.
it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

i would like to know how most conseal,i dont think id be able to with this

it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

=================================================

Just making convo, so I thought I would ask.:)

I suppose you could order a silencer for it, maybe night sites or a laser site, possibly pearl hand grips.;)

i

Congratulations on a fine purchase. Before you throw down a lot of money for holsters, see if you can try before you buy. The kind of holster I use is irrelevent. What works for me, will not necessarily work for you. I will wager that most experienced shooters here, like me, have a box filled with what we thought would be the "perfect" holster, now sitting unused and unloved on a closet shelf. A lot of folks like the inside the pants type, or the down the front of your pants type, but those have never worked for me.

I'm of the school-of-thought that there is no service type handgun that is too big to conceal. I daily carry full size semi automatic pistols concealed without a problem, at work and off duty. A lot depends on your clothing. I believe that a concealed handgun should be comforting, not necessarily comfortable.

I don't mind looking like a geek, so off duty I can usually be found wearing an untucked shirt, one size too big for me, sometimes unbuttoned (depending on the wind) over a t-shirt. If you were to peek under the shirt you would find either a S&W 457 .45 acp, a Springfield Arms 1911a1 .45 acp, or a Taurus 7 shot .357 magnum 2" revolver. You'd also find a reload and cell phone. I prefer Hawaiian shirts, because they are designed to be worn untucked, and the busy print pattern works like camauflage to help hide bulges. I may look like a geek, but at least I'm a well armed geek.

Fall - winter - spring, no problem. Wear a jacket.

it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

Not very concealable but FUN.
XDS.jpg

Congrads Toyman2
I am waiting for my IWB/OWB leather holster from David Galloway @ Littlebearholsters. He makes a low price custom made holsters. You may want to signup for a free holster like I did and WON). I used the free holster for credit to a shark skin belt. The belt is only $75.00 and the holster I bought is only $95.00 with a shark skin trim. David is well known on Defensivecarry Florida concealed carry forums. I would check out his products.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews