JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i havent shot it yet but mine friend has the same one ind i really like it.
it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

i would like to know how most conseal,i dont think id be able to with this

it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

=================================================

Just making convo, so I thought I would ask.:)

I suppose you could order a silencer for it, maybe night sites or a laser site, possibly pearl hand grips.;)

i

Congratulations on a fine purchase. Before you throw down a lot of money for holsters, see if you can try before you buy. The kind of holster I use is irrelevent. What works for me, will not necessarily work for you. I will wager that most experienced shooters here, like me, have a box filled with what we thought would be the "perfect" holster, now sitting unused and unloved on a closet shelf. A lot of folks like the inside the pants type, or the down the front of your pants type, but those have never worked for me.

I'm of the school-of-thought that there is no service type handgun that is too big to conceal. I daily carry full size semi automatic pistols concealed without a problem, at work and off duty. A lot depends on your clothing. I believe that a concealed handgun should be comforting, not necessarily comfortable.

I don't mind looking like a geek, so off duty I can usually be found wearing an untucked shirt, one size too big for me, sometimes unbuttoned (depending on the wind) over a t-shirt. If you were to peek under the shirt you would find either a S&W 457 .45 acp, a Springfield Arms 1911a1 .45 acp, or a Taurus 7 shot .357 magnum 2" revolver. You'd also find a reload and cell phone. I prefer Hawaiian shirts, because they are designed to be worn untucked, and the busy print pattern works like camauflage to help hide bulges. I may look like a geek, but at least I'm a well armed geek.

Fall - winter - spring, no problem. Wear a jacket.

it was about $500 new
what would i do to it?

Not very concealable but FUN.
XDS.jpg

Congrads Toyman2
I am waiting for my IWB/OWB leather holster from David Galloway @ Littlebearholsters. He makes a low price custom made holsters. You may want to signup for a free holster like I did and WON). I used the free holster for credit to a shark skin belt. The belt is only $75.00 and the holster I bought is only $95.00 with a shark skin trim. David is well known on Defensivecarry Florida concealed carry forums. I would check out his products.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top