JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of picking and choosing, why would BLM pick thugs like T. Martin or M. Brown for martyrdom? Why don't they choose an actual innocent POC victim to rally around? I get that BLM knee-jerked on both of these incidents, as did most of our MSM, but once the actual facts came out (even Obama's "federal" investigation couldn't figure out how to nail Wilson), they still went with "hands up, don't shoot", proven to be a lie.
The Civil Rights Movement is a funny thing. I am trying to figure out if it is progressive or regressive. Anybody remember when Portland Blvd was renamed? Why was Rosa Parks picked and not Claudette Colvin? Appearance. That is correct, Parks was chosen as the victim on the bus by the Civil Rights leaders, over Colvin, because of how she looked.

Did somebody mention picking and choosing?

Black Facts Don't Matter.... only appearances and emotions, because they drive the irrational masses.

o_O

You gotta throw the bullets!

And taunt. Don't forget the taunting!

OK, fine... I'll say what needs to be said.

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because proven by their pst PROVABLE actions, BLM (and ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night (more than their USUAL) demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

View attachment 722282

For those of you who support the behavior of these "movements".... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely it'll be at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O
all I can see in that low light picture is a bunch of white racist cops beating up what could be a BL

Speaking of picking and choosing, why would BLM pick thugs like T. Martin or M. Brown for martyrdom? Why don't they choose an actual innocent POC victim to rally around? I get that BLM knee-jerked on both of these incidents, as did most of our MSM, but once the actual facts came out (even Obama's "federal" investigation couldn't figure out how to nail Wilson), they still went with "hands up, don't shoot", proven to be a lie.
The Civil Rights Movement is a funny thing. I am trying to figure out if it is progressive or regressive. Anybody remember when Portland Blvd was renamed? Why was Rosa Parks picked and not Claudette Colvin? Appearance. That is correct, Parks was chosen as the victim on the bus by the Civil Rights leaders, over Colvin, because of how she looked.

Did somebody mention picking and choosing?

I could see Morgan Freeman ,or ice tea, ,someone with common sense.would be legitimately beneficial to their cause ,although the legitimate
aspect doesn't work well in their supporting arena

This is an interesting question and I wonder if it is an intentional choice. By choosing criminals, people become acclimated to the idea that criminals are heroes and at that point, everything else becomes easy.

Let's also remember that embedded within BLM is all that Critical Theory garbage which has at its core the belief that whiteness is inherently and inescapably racist, and that the only thing a person can do is spend a lifetime in atonement for being born into original sin. (*)

Another tenet of Critical Theory is the notion of equity -- not equality -- but equity in the Harrison Bergeron style (**) where equity is achieved not through principles of equality of opportunity raising people up to the maximum of their capability, but by bringing people down to the lowest common denominator to achieve equity of outcomes. One thing about whiteness they despise, is the sense that one should feel safe from crime (+). Minneapolis City Council President (Lisa Bender) does not want to help everyone feel safe, rather, she wants to ensure there is equity in fear levels:

So when I look at the people being selected as heroes of BLM, I think it is plausible (though I have no definitive proof), they are knowingly picking criminals. If they can cause this much damage riding on the backs of such people, it proves that they can do anything and the public will accept it, having already accepted criminals as heroes.

(*) Virtually any interview in which James Lindsay or Helen Pluckrose on Critical Theory is worth watching:
Watch them before they're banned.

(**) Harrison Bergeron - Wikipedia

EDIT: (+) from a recent (within a week or two) training session provided by Seattle government to white employees:
Many slides, including:
crazy2.png

Last Edited:
This is an interesting question and I wonder if it is an intentional choice. By choosing criminals, people become acclimated to the idea that criminals are heroes and at that point, everything else becomes easy.

Let's also remember that embedded within BLM is all that Critical Theory garbage which has at its core the belief that whiteness is inherently and inescapably racist, and that the only thing a person can do is spend a lifetime in atonement for being born into original sin. (*)

Another tenet of Critical Theory is the notion of equity -- not equality -- but equity in the Harrison Bergeron style (**) where equity is achieved not through principles of equality of opportunity raising people up to the maximum of their capability, but by bringing people down to the lowest common denominator to achieve equity of outcomes. One thing about whiteness they despise, is the sense that one should feel safe from crime (+). Minneapolis City Council President (Lisa Bender) does not want to help everyone feel safe, rather, she wants to ensure there is equity in fear levels:

So when I look at the people being selected as heroes of BLM, I think it is plausible (though I have no definitive proof), they are knowingly picking criminals. If they can cause this much damage riding on the backs of such people, it proves that they can do anything and the public will accept it, having already accepted criminals as heroes.

(*) Virtually any interview in which James Lindsay or Helen Pluckrose on Critical Theory is worth watching:
Watch them before they're banned.

(**) Harrison Bergeron - Wikipedia

EDIT: (+) from a recent (within a week or two) training session provided by Seattle government to white employees:
Many slides, including:
View attachment 722709

Barfarama

ALWAYS carry.

The people that have been letting all these peacefull rioters run loose are now speaking of all the gun violance . They will no doubt push gun control that will do nothing about the true problem while cutting out the gun violance task force and defunding the police .if they make stuff dangerous enough the sheep will look to them for protection.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top