JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha Ha, Ol Bloody Brownstain flexing her O.S.P muscle Yea, So What, what are they going to do, actually show up and arrest these politicians, that would be frickin awesome, gets that party started big time! I also doubt the Sheriffs would allow O.S.P. to do anything like that! This may just be the thing that starts the Revolution here in OryGun! We can start by dragging Ol Bloody Brownstain and her Cuck down the steps and tar and feather her nasty carpet munchin arse!

I heard next year Kate Brown wants to auction off rain fall to the highest bidder, its to save the environment and stop climate change, plus the money will keep the ponzi scheme known as PERS afloat a little longer.

Ha Ha, Ol Bloody Brownstain flexing her O.S.P muscle Yea, So What, what are they going to do, actually show up and arrest these politicians, that would be frickin awesome, gets that party started big time! I also doubt the Sheriffs would allow O.S.P. to do anything like that! This may just be the thing that starts the Revolution here in OryGun! We can start by dragging Ol Bloody Brownstain and her Cuck down the steps and tar and feather her nasty carpet munchin arse!
From your lips to Gods ears!!!!

Oh GOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Democrats in Wisconsin did this exact same thing to prevent a vote years ago I was not a fan. I'm O.K. with Gov. Brown sending the OSP to bring these senators back, just as I was O.K. with Scott Walker threatening to compel the presence of the Wisconsin Dems who walked out back in 2011.

Out of genuine curiosity, what are Brown's other options here?

So the Oregonian article said that the Republicans had left the state. Presumably to Washington. I don't believe that OSP has any power to arrest anyone in Washington State.

The whole cap and trade thing is so lame to begin with, who comes up with this nonsense? I guess if Oregon were inside a sealed bubble what we do would effect the air we breath, but we are not so the only thing this law would do would be to drive business out of the state then they will need to raise more funds which means more taxes on the working class.

Cap and Trade is all about raising revenue for the State while at the same time redistributing wealth from companies/industries they don't like to those that do and likely support Brown, etc..

The result for the rest of us are large increases in the cost of energy including the price of gas. They WILL eventually get their way just like they overrode the referendum by Oregon voters on Motor-Voter (last piece is pending legislation on licensing illegal aliens) and the Corporate Gross Revenue Tax we the little people voted down last fall.

I hope when the people that voted this super majority and Brown in realize that they had to cut back in other areas to keep gas in their car and their house comfortable wake up and hold them accountable at the next election. Hopefully people will remember the Republicans playing every last card to prevent it.

So the Oregonian article said that the Republicans had left the state. Presumably to Washington. I don't believe that OSP has any power to arrest anyone in Washington State.

It will get interesting if the FBI cooperates with the OSP. I hope this brings national attention and shame to the Tyranny in Salem.

I don't think the FBI or U.S. Marshals will get involved in this petty squabble by political parties. Besides isn't
Washington a sanctuary state? The GOP reps can claim they are fleeing a failed state where they are persecuted for their beliefs. :D

I have a simple, non violent, but economically devastating suggestion... no one in the affected industries show up for "work" for one whole month (or longer if feasible); if this pass. The effective shut down of the affected industries, the drop of stock prices, the massive loss of tax revenues...

Edit; might be more effective if the managers, owners, bosses, etc all joined in and told employees to take the month off; paid, and put their backs and money where their mouths are :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually I am serious about red flagging Brian Boquist. An OSP trooper can ask for a court order. Here's a quote from the Oregon Department of Justice website.

"Oregon's Red Flag law requires a fairly simple process. The first step is for a concerned family member, household member, or law enforcement officer to ask the court for an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO), which will remove a weapon, or a concealed handgun license, from an individual who is at risk for suicide or is a danger to others. An Order also prevents the person from buying additional guns for a one year period."

Boquist's "threat" is in video about halfway down this article: Oregon Republican senator threatens state troopers, warns them to 'come heavily armed'

"This is what I told the superintendent," Boquist said, referring to OSP Superintendent Travis Hampton. "Send bachelors and come heavily armed. I'm not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It's just that simple."

It's rhetoric about refusing to be a political prisoner. Still, not the sharpest thing to say, especially when you know that the press collaborates with your opposition and will spin anything you say as negatively as possible.

Oregon's Red Flag law requires a fairly simple process. The first step is for a concerned family member, household member, or law enforcement officer to ask the court for an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO), which will remove a weapon, or a concealed handgun license, from an individual who is at risk for suicide or is a danger to others. An Order also prevents the person from buying additional guns for a one year period."

Why doesn't any of the pro 2A County Sheriffs employ this very same anti 2A law as a weapon against the Capitol critters.. say against the OSP bosses?

Gonna be a LONG summer! :eek:
Especially when they can, at least in theory, bring back the firearms bills:
After Republicans walked out of the Capitol earlier this session, Brown negotiated a deal to bring them back that involved killing vaccine and gun control bills. In a briefing with reporters last week, Brown said Democrats could bring those bills back to life if Republicans broke the deal by walking out in the final days of the session.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top