JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is rich, the very same Brian Boquist who sponsored Oregon's red flag law threatens to shoot any State Police sent to haul him back to Salem!!!!

Wait I have an idea; let's use the same red flag law to strip him of his weapons. He's made threats and should be stripped of his rights without due process!

This is rich, the very same Brian Boquist who sponsored Oregon's red flag law threatens to shoot any State Police sent to haul him back to Salem!!!!

Wait I have an idea; let's use the same red flag law to strip him of his weapons. He's made threats and should be stripped of his rights without due process!

LOL! That would be poetic justice for that particular individual.

This upsets me....

A governor sending armed men to legislators houses that stood up for our constitutional rights.
Brown doesn't give a tinkers d@mn about our "rights" or the constuition! She has an agenda and she has proven that nothing will stop her! Really wondering how much more of this garbage the populace that opposes this insanity will take before taking the steps to STOP IT!!!!!!!

Brown doesn't give a tinkers d@mn about our "rights" or the constuition! She has an agenda and she has proven that nothing will stop her! Really wondering how much more of this garbage the populace that opposes this insanity will take before taking the steps to STOP IT!!!!!!!
The problem here, and its been a problem since the Ds got majority rule... is that a vast majority of the people in Oregon lives within the Portland Metro area; with the 3 most populated counties being right in that area (Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas).

The problem here, and its been a problem since the Ds got majority rule... is that a vast majority of the people in Oregon lives within the Portland Metro area; with the 3 most populated counties being right in that area (Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas).

The root cause of this problem goes back to the destruction of the timber industry. They defanged, neutered, and spayed the middle class in rural Oregon, and this was by design.

I know, and that is exactly what is reflected in where we are as a state right now. I am just beyond disgusted with the lack of outrage over the constant attack on our lives. Literally every aspect of our lives are being negatively affected and not very many people seem to care.
And trust me I have heard NUMEROUS times.... "if you don't like it, move" And believe me brother, if we could we would, IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate what this effing state has become, but sadly for us and others I know that just isn't an option right now. So I will continue to pray for a revolution every day! And I mean that in the most honest way possible.

This upsets me....

A governor sending armed men to legislators houses that stood up for our constitutional rights.
This is what facism looks looks my friend... Now is the time for Oregon Constitutionalists to stand up, flood like lines of the state capital and let them know this behavior will not be tolerated...

We are getting close to the point the state capital will need to be fumigated and the vermin forcibly removed....

And trust me I have heard NUMEROUS times.... "if you don't like it, move" And believe me brother, if we could we would, IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate what this effing state has become, but sadly for us and others I know that just isn't an option right now. So I will continue to pray for a revolution every day! And I mean that in the most honest way possible.
Can't like this post enough.

This is what facism looks looks my friend... Now is the time for Oregon Constitutionalists to stand up, flood like lines of the state capital and let them know this behavior will not be tolerated...

We are getting close to the point the state capital will need to be fumigated and the vermin forcibly removed....
There may not be enough Constitutionalists willing to risk their jobs and families to stand up to the fascism coming from Salem.

On the other hand, if industries start shuttering and Oregon loses a lot of revenues from the fact that they effectively defanged whole industries and ran them out.... :rolleyes:

If only we could get organized enough to do EXACTLY THIS. Seems a little ridiculous that over 200 years ago our founding fathers got organized without the internet, cell phones, fax machines,etc etc. I guess most people just want to be "bothered". I have heard this phrase more in the last 2 years than ever before "well, what are supposed to do? We can't change anything!" Gun owners are saying this, WTF?????? So you're American flag that you fly, the rifle you own and the R in front of you're voter ID are all just what? For show? Because that kind of thinking is exactly why we are here politically!!!!:mad:

If only we could gert organnized enough to do EXACTLY THIS. Seems a little ridiculous that over 200 years ago our founding fathers got organized without the internet, cell phones, fax machines,etc etc. I guess most people just want to be "bothered". I have heard this phrase more in the last 2 years than ever before "well, what are supposed to do? We can't change anything!" Gun owners are saying this, WTF?????? So you're American flag that you fly, the rifle you own and the R in front of you're voter ID are all just what? For show? Because that kind of thinking is exactly why we are here politically!!!!:mad:
Life was hard, work was harder still, most people had firm principles, and less leisure...

As someone once said.... too many people, everywhere; have a good life right now to really force changes :rolleyes:

Too many people are comfortably living in willful ignorance :confused:

If a few thousands of rural Oregonians lose jobs and property, perhaps that would spark some serious change.. perhaps not, because there are greener pastures in other, more free States?
Honestly? I am of the opinion that most of the rural communities will sooner become ghost communities before they become new revolutionaries.

The whole cap and trade thing is so lame to begin with, who comes up with this nonsense? I guess if Oregon were inside a sealed bubble what we do would effect the air we breath, but we are not so the only thing this law would do would be to drive business out of the state then they will need to raise more funds which means more taxes on the working class.

And the tyranny begins. :rolleyes:

I would have to disagree with this slightly. The tyranny began when she was appointed. Now her mentality and what she is really like is starting to come to light. Unfortunately, Oregon won't change as long as Portland, Salem and Eugene are heavy populated with blue voters voting 'D'.

The only way it can/will change is by ousting her and the rest of them.

it doesn't seem fascist to me, theres is a law allowing her to do what she is doing.

Maybe if that law is a fascist law it should have been dealt with after it was used in the 80's or whenever they dragged some other senator in for not showing up.

This is just what happens to small minorities in representative systems. It's uncomfortable, but I accept it.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top