JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thought about it more.

Given we are living in clown world where everything is backwards and upside down, calling the most horrific thing that could happen to a country a dance party make a lot of sense.

:s0023:

1) "Ah, OK, understood. I took it to mean someone thought a civil war would be lighthearted fun or something, when in reality it is one of the most horrific events that can befall a nation, and something no one in their right mind wants to experience. Thanks for letting me know the origin."

No modern war has ever gone according to the script envisioned by supporters of it.
I am reminded of one Southern advocate of armed secession who tossed his hanky on the ground and said there wouldn't be any more blood spilled than could be wiped up with it.
WW1 had been in the planning for 20-30 years, and nobody had any idea what it would really be either.
WW2 in the Pacific had been planned by both sides since at least 1900. Our side called it "Plan Orange." It didn't go according to anybody's original plans.
Nobody with the brains God gave a duck would want to see such a calamity happen, except those who would manipulate the situation to their advantage. They are evil, not stupid.
The only thing worse than a civil war would be losing it.

2) "And if say that I am going to war ...I won't be joking."
Probably better not to say anything beforehand.

3) "Given we are living in clown world where everything is backwards and upside down, calling the most horrific thing that could happen to a country a dance party make a lot of sense. "
When TPTB are
a) condoning riot, looting, affray, and arson as legitimate channels of expression
b) calling for disarming the intended victims
c) emptying the jails
d) telling us to call the police instead of defending ourselves
e) calling for the abolition/defunding of the police
nothing makes much sense.

Last Edited:
"Ah, OK, understood. I took it to mean someone thought a civil war would be lighthearted fun or something, when in reality it is one of the most horrific events that can befall a nation, and something no one in their right mind wants to experience. Thanks for letting me know the origin."

No modern war has ever gone according to the script envisioned by supporters of it.
I am reminded of one Southern advocate of armed secession who tossed his hanky on the ground and said there wouldn't be any more blood spilled than could be wiped up with it.
WW1 had been in the planning for 20-30 years, and nobody had any idea what it would really be either.
WW2 in the Pacific had been planned by both sides since at least 1900. Our side called it "Plan Orange." It didn't go according to anybody's original plans.
Nobody with the brains God gave a duck would want to see such a calamity happen, except those who would manipulate the situation to their advantage. They are evil, not stupid.
The only thing worse than a civil war would be losing it.
And any type of civil war that happened in today's time would be so fractured there would be no winners. The blacks already have a civil war going on amongst themselves, in many cities across this nation. They are also fractured and there have been no winners.

Oh they're really loving this one. "Ghost Gun" "Boogaloo" "Extremist" and "Machine Gun" are all phrases used within. They present zero evidence of a "machine gun" and only pictures of the allegedly homemade AR-9 used in the killings. Could be he bought a PSA 9mm lower and put together an upper. Its def. an illegal SBR, and looks to have a suppressor made out of a Mag Lite body on the end.

These investigators suck at their job, because they're talking about the "boogaloo movement" as if its a real serious thing - and not a bunch of sh!tposting of memes on Reddit and 4Chan. Its seriously just a damn meme and people poke fun by wearing Hawaiian shirts while kitted up.

Of course they go after low hanging sex-sells fruit with the "ghost gun" angle - as if he couldn't commit the crimes with a California approved rifle that is converted to liberty-state-approved configuration, or that a serial number can't be ground off, filled in, or drilled out of a legally purchased firearm. The South Africans removed all markings from the FAL's they sold Rhodesia during their civil war to make the guns harder to trace ;)

They'll use it to push for more gun control, despite the gun control argument should be settled thanks to all those rioters and looters, proving why standard cap, hi cap, and belt-feds should not only be legal, but common.

These investigators suck at their job, because they're talking about the "boogaloo movement" as if its a real serious thing - and not a bunch of sh!tposting of memes on Reddit and 4Chan. Its seriously just a damn meme and people poke fun by wearing Hawaiian shirts while kitted up.
It's the same crap as the "Ok sign is a secret white supremacy sign!!! OMFG" :eek::s0100: Even though it absolutely was a joke, and a hoax done on 4Chan and Reddit.

"The only thing worse than a civil war would be losing it."

Yeah. Sadly, we do not get to decide whether or not there will be one.

On the other hand, there is this:

"The thing worse than rebellion is the thing that causes rebellion."
-- Frederick Douglass

"Barbarism is needed every four or five hundred years to bring the world back to life. Otherwise it would die of civilization."
-- Edmond and Jules de Goncourt, Journal, 3 September 1855

1) Now THAT is some scary stuff right there!

2) The fact that they would say something so stupid and record it indicates that they lack the wits to have guns and authority. Or go outside alone.

3) Any and all Black folks they encountered had legitimate cause to fear for their lives.

'Boogaloo' on the loose: Experts warn Congress about extremism on the right. The article isn't all that interesting, but the accompanying photographs are unintentionally hilarious. :s0112:
All I needed to convince myself that this entire article is pure, unadulterated, biased bovine excrement was to read the second paragraph (my added emphasis):

"The facts are right now that right-wing extremism is the bigger problem. That's where the violence is coming from," said Heidi Beirich, the recent co-founder of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism and former director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, where she spent the past two decades tracking and reporting on far-right extremist activity in the U.S.

SPLC... that right there ought to be enough to tell anyone with a brain that this article is bullbubblegum to its very core.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads