JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody still watching this series?
In the 3rd season the bad guy assassin 3d prints his own gun.
But did anyone catch the design? It's the same design as the assassin gun in"In the line of Fire" with John Malkovich and Clint Eastwood. E1C5C9EF-561E-4B06-B923-9CC85C009211.jpeg

This is the pistol from "In the line of Fire"
This has two barrels and the one In Shooter has one

When Deniero did his "F U TRUMP, F U TRUMP" at the tony awards and every one in the audience stood up and clapped I quit watching TV for the most part. If I do watch any TV at all it will be a documentary. But even they are opinionated by the company that pays to have them produced.

Not watching them anti gun entertainers gives me more time for other activities.

And as far as the fake anti gun news, I quit watching that right after Trump got ellected and they started their witch hunt. Nothing but a anti gun party propaganda show.
Thay can take all of it and injest it where it should be discharged from.

Anybody still watching this series?
In the 3rd season the bad guy assassin 3d prints his own gun.
But did anyone catch the design? It's the same design as the assassin gun in"In the line of Fire" with John Malkovich and Clint Eastwood. View attachment 604731

This is the pistol from "In the line of Fire"
This has two barrels and the one In Shooter has one

Did he kill someone at over 1,000 yards with it?

I find it amazing that with so much REAL information out there, the movie makers STILL get things wrong, sometimes so badly wrong that the whole movie, that might have cost tens of millions to make, is reduced to a farce that nobody wants to watch.

Those of us that have 'been there', so to speak, see stuff that makes us cringe, even though the movie is supposed to have been made with military or ex-military technical advisers. We STILL see people blown off their feet by a rifle bullet, or propelled through the brickwork with a 12g, and it just ain't so.

And, of course, no sniper EVER misses... I wish.

Re-watched Season 1 of "Shooter" on Netflix, for review before starting Season 2 and I think I ruined it. The acting in Season 1 was pretty bad, and I really didn't remember it being that bad. :(

I may have to skip Season 2 of Shooter, and watch the movie instead. Bring Marky Mark back....

I enjoyed the movie. Enjoyed Season 1 (kinda like the gal, Van-something.). Was looking forward to Season 2 but I've stalled out after a few episodes. Didn't know they'd stopped production in the middle either. Now I don't think I'll be going back to it.

The books were far better, especially Point of Impact. The gun lore in that book is pretty good. The novels get goofier as they go. Dirty White Boys is by the same author and is also good.

I like all things Stephen Hunter!!! Read all his books. There were a few that weren't as good as others, Hot Springs, Pale Horse Coming, but most were great.

I find it amazing that with so much REAL information out there, the movie makers STILL get things wrong, sometimes so badly wrong that the whole movie, that might have cost tens of millions to make, is reduced to a farce that nobody wants to watch.

Those of us that have 'been there', so to speak, see stuff that makes us cringe, even though the movie is supposed to have been made with military or ex-military technical advisers. We STILL see people blown off their feet by a rifle bullet, or propelled through the brickwork with a 12g, and it just ain't so.

And, of course, no sniper EVER misses... I wish.

Tom Clancy used to complain about the same things. He would tell them not to do it that way, and they'd do it anyway because of "drama, excitement, audience impact", etc.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top