JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NFL League Office can be reached by snail mail at the following location:

National Football League

345 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

Phone: 1-(212) 450-2000

Fax: 1-(212) 681-7599

NFL.com - Frequently Asked Questions

<broken link removed>

NBC switchboard 212-664-4444

[email protected]

Roger Goodell's info.

(NFL commissioner)

email address:

Roger Goodell

[email protected]

Telephone: 1-212-450-2000

or

(212) 450-2027

Bob Varettoni

Executive Director, Media Relations

(908) 559-6388

[email protected]

The NBC FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/nbc?fref=ts

The Boycott SNF page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/392699260807732/

Costas is IMHO is the best in his industry at what he does. But these comments of his tonight were out of line and out of place.
As much as I disagree with his comments, I have to say that he has the right to say them.
You make the same mistake he did if you want him fired for his comment I think.
You want to modify or remove his 1A rights. That's as bad as him wanting to modify or remove our 2A rights.

Yes he has a right to his opinion as misinformed as it is, but I don't believe he has a right to use his job on national tv as a base to spue it .
What do they think that if they took away guns the bad guys would go oh crap I can't have this well I guess I need to turn it in . We law abiding citizens have a right to protect our families.

EVO 4G

Costas is IMHO is the best in his industry at what he does. But these comments of his tonight were out of line and out of place.
As much as I disagree with his comments, I have to say that he has the right to say them.
You want to modify or remove his 1A rights. That's as bad as him wanting to modify or remove our 2A rights.

When you say, "He's the best in the industry at what he does.", I'm assuming that involves sports. Because it is quite apparent he doesn't know jack $h!t about guns or the Second Amendment. His job does not include political commentary. I'm an aerospace machinist. We were told at my job that we would lose it if we were caught even discussing S.B. 1070.

I dont think you know what a "right" is.
Are you trying to take away peoples 1A rights by expressing your disagreement? Not at all, correct? That would be an asinine assumption.

You have the right to say what you want. Not to say what you want without people getting upset and there being repercussions from it.

Try it for yourself. Go to your boss and tell him "Go bubblegum yourself you bubbleguming bubblegum. Your wife's bubblegum smells like the heard of bubblegum cats crawled in her bubblegum, bubblegumed everywhere, and died."

You will promptly be fired. BUT you are still free to say it as many times as your heart desires. THAT is a right and nobody is trying to take that away.

Great time for law abiding citizens to give up their guns Costas!

Just recently, the city attorney of San Bernardino, California told citizens to "lock their doors and load their guns" because there is not enough money to pay for adequate police protection any longer. The murder rate in San Bernardino is up 50 percent this year, but the city is dealing with bankruptcy and has been forced to lay off 80 police officers.

Just recently, the city attorney of San Bernardino, California told citizens to "lock their doors and load their guns" because there is not enough money to pay for adequate police protection any longer. The murder rate in San Bernardino is up 50 percent this year, but the city is dealing with bankruptcy and has been forced to lay off 80 police officers.

It probably wouldn't bother Costas because he can afford multiple armed guards to protect his presumably gated estate. Poor schmucks like us wouldn't have that luxury.

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but I was watching PTI on ESPN this afternoon. Mr Michael Wilbon said he couldn't agree more with Mr. Whitlocks article and how right on he was.

I wonder how many fans dropped that show today like I did.

Thats insane Burt! 50% is quite substantial any math whizzes care to put that in prospective? (If I still got it lol) Thats 1 AND A HALF times the amount of last years, So if the trend continues Next year it could be DOUBLE what it was last year... AND thats just 1 City! Wow this is SCARY TIMES WE LIVE IN

Makes you wonder just how "safe" we really are. I dont even wanna know if I wanna look up those statistics vs Police personnel ratio for Vancouver.

Got a link to a story for that?

That is why he, (San Bernardino attorney), said what he did. Not to warn the people. Cops don't "prevent" crime. They are called after the fact to clean up the mess and write reports. He wants the people to be up in arms over inadequate police protection stemming from having to get rid of them, because of their idiotic, overfunded pensions and benefits the city can no longer afford. It's called fear mongering, and it works with the idiot voters of California. They voted in every libtard who has train wrecked that state financially, including Arnold, who is nothing more than a RINO.

Getting back on track with Bob...

The backpedalling by and for Bob Costas isn't working

NBC sportscaster Bob Costas will appear tonight on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor with host Bill O'Reilly as the centerpiece of a story that just keeps on giving like the proverbial Christmas present with a down-side.

<broken link removed>

Getting back on track with Bob...

The backpedalling by and for Bob Costas isn’t working

NBC sportscaster Bob Costas will appear tonight on Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor with host Bill O’Reilly as the centerpiece of a story that just keeps on giving like the proverbial Christmas present with a down-side.

<broken link removed>

Don't expect too much. Costas and O'Reilly are personal friends. O'Reilly is just giving him another mouthpiece to try and get his a$$ out of the ringer. More than likely he will try to help him. O'Reilly is as misinformed about guns as Costas is, The blind leading the blind.

I see a frantic sheeple post with a link to a sheeple page with no data, facts, quotes, video or info.

Perhaps I would agree with your sentiment. However, I don't know Costas or what he said, and that makes me less than inclined to work myself into a tizzy and follow you on your crusade.

Then what the L are you commenting on it for? Hey check out this cool site called Google. Great place to get search for this kind of info.

I actually did a video on YouTube addressing his comments. In case anyone is interested I will post it here. I try to counter his ignorance with the actual reality and math of guns in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't expect too much. Costas and O'Reilly are personal friends. O'Reilly is just giving him another mouthpiece to try and get his a$$ out of the ringer. More than likely he will try to help him. O'Reilly is as misinformed about guns as Costas is, The blind leading the blind.

Viewers will probably treated to hearing about how people can order guns through the mail and felons purchase machine guns at gun shows. Then they'll talk about how the second amendment is there to protect hunters but semi automatic weapons should be banned.

I may be wrong but I'll bet money there will be plenty on nonsense and falsehoods.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top