JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Junipers are great for bio-fuel Torrification (charcoal) and burn in a coal plant. We experimented using Arundo Donax, an invasive weed in CA and other states. Grew some in eastern OR and turned it into a charcoal like substance. Burned some at Boardman Coal Plant (deceased). It worked well and was energy efficient.

Junipers are great for bio-fuel Torrification (charcoal) and burn in a coal plant. We experimented using Arundo Donax, an invasive weed in CA and other states. Grew some in eastern OR and turned it into a charcoal like substance. Burned some at Boardman Coal Plant (deceased). It worked well and was energy efficient.
It's great for homemade BBQ charcoal.

Did you know you can also seat those right side up? If the case has been chamfered the bullet will seat just fine.

Just asking but have you ever tried a LeeLoader? or a Lyman 310 loader? They are both about the size of a pair of pliers. DR

I'm not the defender of junipers lol. I more meant for safety…..as in if a round loaded backwards doesn't fly straight and misses the tree. Or goes through it. How do you know if you actually hit it…they're a big bush.

I said "big bush" eh heh he he :D

Last Edited:
I have done that with a pellet rifle when a kid too...and...
With a cap and ball revolver loaded with conical bullets...shocking to read I would guess....:D

But yep...why do so today with all the excellent bullet choices that are out there...?
Andy
I keep trying to figure out which end of these wadcutters is supposed to be pointed downrange but they don't have "Front Toward Enemy" stamped anywhere.

I think the state pays to destroy juniper trees.. I'm not 100% sure though.
Wouldn't surprise me.

It seems like yesterday when these guys were just seedlings. :D

20230704_124728.jpg

20230704_124754.jpg

20230704_111652.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA