JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The county Sheriff did deny the Carry Permit, so he had cause, probably because he did his job and checked the full back ground which includes military records which will show the circumstances of the shooters discharge and the domestic would show up, even if it wasn't listed as a D.V., if the FBI had done there job, they would have seen the same thing that the Sheriff did, and they would have not only denied him, they would have arrested him as a known fellon attempting to purchase!
I think the denial of a CCW is more subjective and not laid down in specific law like owning a firearm is many sheriffs never approve any.

I believe that the ONLY thing that "Scares" a felon(I am not sure what you are talking about with "ex" because a person is or they aren't a felon) is when the Warden has the cell door opened and takes him/her for that Last Walk. I had direct contact with a charming fellow by the name of Ted Bundy after he had been Caught and Convicted. He knew he was going down but he also would have gone out and Continued the wonderful things:mad::mad::mad: he had been doing. Why should these animals be afraid? It's just not in their wiring.

I have a couple of priors, I suppose with my rights restored (for the second time) I shouldn't call it ex-felon. My cleo offered to sign my next ffl, but I think
I've had enough fun with my last ffl

I don't care if felons are afraid, when they fill out a 4473 form it states in several places that doing so is a felony-- I want to see that made so, then some of these nuts can be taken out of the general population, before they shoot anyone

I'd like to believe that Courts don't restore Rights on a whim but I've seen too many Judges do too many really Crazy and Crappy things. But once Gun Rights have been restored I believe everything is Good, for that person. I would really like to see the law put those that belong in jail there and keep them there. WA has a Three strikes law and I just wish it was applied more often.

I'd like to believe that Courts don't restore Rights on a whim but I've seen too many Judges do too many really Crazy and Crappy things. But once Gun Rights have been restored I believe everything is Good, for that person. I would really like to see the law put those that belong in jail there and keep them there. WA has a Three strikes law and I just wish it was applied more often.

In my case I just shaped up, quit doing whatever was annoying the state and kept my nose clean for the 5 years following my probation. After that a fee paid to a rights restoration attorney & several months later & bingo--I don't know why more law breakers don't get their rights restored--It's not like I committed a dangerous felony by having two big cops push me around until one tripped me and I wound up falling down on top of the other one--Funny, I wonder why he was laying down on the hard tile floor, kinda looks like he wanted me to fall on him:eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top