JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great way to get your message out!

People just want to get home after working a full day, yet here you are jamming up their commute home adding an extra hour or two. You really think they are chanting BLM in their cars?

Great way to get your message out!

People just want to get home after working a full day, yet here you are jamming up their commute home adding an extra hour or two. You really think they are chanting BLM in their cars?
Agree, but I also realize that that the few hundred people that this affected negatively are small beans compared to the millions who will see this portrayed as a peaceful protest. Not to mention the hijacking of an interstate, which used to be hands-off. I hope everybody understands that these are, to them, victories in their war against freedom. They are well organized and well funded, vs say, the NRA, which seems to be in the shadows licking it's wounds. The MSM has their back, along with most (all?) high tech, and most big business in general.
I would encourage folks to think about the longer term effects of what we are witnessing- how will our police force look in 5 or 10 years, how about our education system? How about your prospects of career advancement if you are a white straight male? Entertainment industry, huh-uh.

Not directed at anybody here, but in general, I see people making the mistake of looking at antifa or blm through the lens of freedom, equality, justice, rule of law...they are not playing by these rules. in fact, they have proclaimed as much, look at their demands, their ideals, listen to what their leaders say.

This is no joke, the course of the U.S. is changing drastically. The last shining beacon of liberty is growing dim.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top