JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"What's this button do...?"

Glad to hear that only the passenger and driver died.
It is important to be aware and take precautions everyday....during the holiday season...you better damn sure do so.
Andy

Last Edited:
1700680905680.png

Car runs into booth at high speed, and subsequently catches fire.

No bomb involved.

The area burned didn't display any evidence of explosion, no windows busted out, and the low-bay HID lights above the accident scene were not disturbed (they have quick release latches, a bomb would cause many lense assemblies to drop down)

The explosion scenario now is that the car was stolen, and the perps were trying to escape across the border. I suspect the story will change a few times like the cocaine in the White House.

Videos of it here. Anybody know enough about explosives to know of that was just gas or a bomb? I certainly don't but I've seen many high speed crashes in videos etc and also the result of high speed crashes in probably 100s of salvage car auctions and I've never seen one just blow up. They crash then burn but don't just completely explode. Just what I've seen though. Second angle shows it going airborne. Maybe it landed so that the gas tank was penetrated?

Last Edited:
Video of it here. Anybody know enough about explosives to know of that was just gas or a bomb? I certainly don't but I've seen many high speed crashes in videos etc and also the result of high speed crashes in probably 100s of salvage car auctions and I've never seen one just blow up. They crash then burn but don't just completely explode. Just what I've seen though.
Yeah thats not a VBIED , crash and burn I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top