JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forwarded from a friend. Did not confirm.

EXPECT BOTH BRIDGES TO BE IMPACTED, IF NOT FULLY CLOSED.

MAKE PLANS NOW!

Posted by City of Vancouver:

The City has been made aware of an event that is planned to take place in this Friday. The event has not been permitted by the City, but the City is aware that it is taking place. Here is the information we have:

Friday, June 19 from 4 – 7 p.m. there is expected to be a Black Lives Matter Rally and March. It will begin at Esther Short Park and move onto I-5 southbound. There will also be a group marching from Portland/Jantzen Beach to the north, so it is anticipated that access to both northbound and southbound I-5 will be restricted during this time. This could affect the evening commute for neighbors who use I-5.

This event could draw a large crowd. VPD is aware of this event. If there is any illegal activity observed, please call 9-1-1.

So, is the Vancouver PD going to do anything about it or are they just going to take photos for their yearbook?

Maybe their boss will issue them a cool rainbow colored badge like Portland Police.

A couple of these set ups in each direction should keep the roads clear.

TowPLow_front_view2.jpeg

Seriously though they should block off all access to on and off ramps in the vicinity. People will probably still sneak so I won't be surprised if they shut down I5 car traffic too. They should only let trucks with stout bumpers through.

Forwarded from a friend. Did not confirm.

EXPECT BOTH BRIDGES TO BE IMPACTED, IF NOT FULLY CLOSED.

MAKE PLANS NOW!

Posted by City of Vancouver:

The City has been made aware of an event that is planned to take place in this Friday. The event has not been permitted by the City, but the City is aware that it is taking place. Here is the information we have:

Friday, June 19 from 4 – 7 p.m. there is expected to be a Black Lives Matter Rally and March. It will begin at Esther Short Park and move onto I-5 southbound. There will also be a group marching from Portland/Jantzen Beach to the north, so it is anticipated that access to both northbound and southbound I-5 will be restricted during this time. This could affect the evening commute for neighbors who use I-5.

This event could draw a large crowd. VPD is aware of this event. If there is any illegal activity observed, please call 9-1-1.

Last Edited:
I'd go down there with a .22LR rifle and a box of CB caps, but the cops would arrest me.

Maybe we'll get to see some people tossed off the bridge. What fun!

Good. That should show a large number of people trying to get home to their families that these thugs are selfish, lawless, inconsiderate jerks.

The more stupid stuff they do publicly just makes it harder for the leftist media to cover for them and lie about what they are about.

Good grief I'd love to say what I'd like to see happen but, I already got reprimanded and had a couple of posts removed yesterday!:mad: Guess I'd better be a good boy!:s0140:

Guys, the best thing we can do is sit on the sidelines and watch the far left keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Just avoid this situation if at all possible.

Guys, the best thing we can do is sit on the sidelines and watch the far left keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Just avoid this situation if at all possible.
I agree about avoidance, but it's unfortunate that this hole they're digging is supported by so many Americans and the support is growing everyday. By the time they are done digging there is going to be little left worth saving. The damage they are going to do to this country is much worse than anything covid could do.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top