JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to find the law on Stage or Prop, Blank Firing Guns. I have seen them for sale but they use an odd blank round.

I wanna weld a plug into a shot out Yugo barrel just after the has port with a hole for the gas to escape may not even have to drill a hole in it enough gas may escape from the groves in the Rifling. So it can fire blanks only.. but be full auto!!

I would Also weld the barrel to the trunnion so it cannot be easily converted back to a functioning rifle.

As for not being able to chamber a live round well can cut the barrel and change the chamber to allow only 7.62X39 blanks or Drill a hole and weld a pin in the chamber so it would not be able to be chambered with a live round..

Seen some discussion online but no real BATF interpretations.

I know i could write the BATF but would rather find an interpretation that already exists.

make sure you have a video camera going when the cop's show up :s0049:sounds like a lot of work to hear firecrackers going off and making a firearm full auto batf will want to get involved

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top