JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped at the Blade Show West in Clackamas today... it is at the Monarch Hotel from 12-6pm today (and similar times on Sat/Sun)

Anyways, some cool stuff. You can buy onsite at some booths and you can just touch at other booths.

Busse knives are there selling a bunch of different production runs. Soooo tempted to get one of their "lower grade" productions (Swamp Rat/Scrap Yard)..... $100-$225 range.

Very tempting!! But I think that non-exclusive knives like RAT Cutlery and Kershaw and Benchmade are just fine... and just because Busse and Family knives are limited production runs doesn't mean they are dramatically better.... but let me know if you feel otherwise... I might go back and grab one!

I was there myself for a couple of hours. But, unlike you, was unable to resist Temptation.

I went back after work :D

Grabbed a small 9" Swamp Rat and a Benchmade Auto....

Picked up a lot of papers, etc - want to look at the Damascus style knives, etc more in-depth... just didn't have the time today with work, etc....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top