JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone identify this proof stamp. I bought this lockblade from an Italian knife shop while on deployment back in 90-91 time frame. The flush rectangular button at the butt of the handle is the blade lock release. Would also like to know the handle material also.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

The search from your input lead me to adamsknifeworks who I actually called and he took my pics and reviewed them. It's definitely an Italian hand made knife from one of the many mom and pop Italian shops. They were under license by Indiana Cutlery to produce knives and put the stamp on it. Even though Indiana cutlery was well out of business, many knife makers still stamped them with the Indiana head. He looked closely at the handle material and determined it to be Ebony wood. At first glance he too thought it to be buffalo horn. but when he expanded it out he could see the grain of the ebony wood Better. He said ebony is extremely popular handle material for the European knife shops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top