JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I braved the 5:00 AM opening at Coastal Farm and Ranch this morning. Couldn't get back to sleep after waking up at 2:45 so I figured why not?

Left the store an hour later with a S&W Shield EZ in .380 and a 32 gun safe.

-E-

I don't buy into the Federal ammo sale much. Getting their promised "rebate" is more than they can handle.
In that regard, AXE the REBATE. Drop the prices at the retail level.
They'd own the internet in ammo sales.
Me thinks it's like most rebates. And that is, the hope exists for the rebate offerer that you'll either not do it or give up trying. And there must be some truth there or rebates would not be so prevalent.

I braved the 5:00 AM opening at Coastal Farm and Ranch this morning. Couldn't get back to sleep after waking up at 2:45 so I figured why not?

-E-
This made me smile!

Me thinks it's like most rebates. And that is, the hope exists for the rebate offerer that you'll either not do it or give up trying. And there must be some truth there or rebates would not be so prevalent.

I read somewhere last year that a high percentage of people buy a product because of the rebate, but never send it in. Personally I always do. I make it a priority to submit it right away. It's so much easier now that you can do it online. Still stinks to wait months for the rebate though.

I bought two of the 1100 round 22lr black packs, even though I've been seriously unimpressed with the one I tried previously. By my calculations it's a little under 2.5 cents per round, cheap enough blasting ammo for my son.

Silencer Shop is giving free Tax Stamps with selected Suppressors Like Dead Air Sandman-K $725 (7.62)
They also have a Sig 5.56 Suppressor for $650 including the Tax Stamp

-E-
I picked up a 380 EZ (2.0 no thumb safety) with heavily discounted gift cards from Cabela's yesterday and received the $50 Bonus bucks. Today they had the same pistol deal but it includes a $50 Gift Card. I went in this morning and explained that I had just bought the pistol yesterday and wanted to know if they would give me the $50 gift card they are offering today. They did so I was a very happy camper.

I typically don't spend dough on materialistic day but this year I couldn't help picking up four consecutive serial lowers for a steal at an unnamed local shop (not a vendor here).

I picked up a 380 EZ (2.0 no thumb safety) with heavily discounted gift cards from Cabela's yesterday and received the $50 Bonus bucks. Today they had the same pistol deal but it includes a $50 Gift Card. I went in this morning and explained that I had just bought the pistol yesterday and wanted to know if they would give me the $50 gift card they are offering today. They did so I was a very happy camper.

So what was your final price after rebate?

E

So what was your final price after rebate?

E
I won't know my out of pocket for sure because of the unkown discount rate on the gift cards I had but they were discounted at least 35%. Not counting that it looks like this: $360 for pistol/BG fee. I received a $50 bonus bucks card, plus a $50 gift card they gave me today and there is the $50 rebate I will get from S&W. The guy managing the background check counter said he couldn't price match the NW Armory price of $300 and give me the $50 Bonus Bucks but he let me flip the $660 discount gift card I had for another 10% off gift card. That added about $65 dollars to my gift card which I then used a portion of to purchase the pistol. I would say my out pocket was well under $200 after factoring everything in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top