JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what I see out of it all.

99% of the emails I've got, referencing Black Friday sales, 99% of the prices are the normal "10% Off" spam I get any other time.
All CLICK BAIT.
YMMV for high dollar purchases

I don't buy into the Federal ammo sale much. Getting their promised "rebate" is more than they can handle.
In that regard, AXE the REBATE. Drop the prices at the retail level.
They'd own the internet in ammo sales.

BUT.....considering the prices when OBAMA was President.

Well, stocking up now that ammo prices are low, seems like a good idea. Course, I don't consider ammo to have a "shelf life" when stored properly. It's just that I thought that Federal was gonna be even cheaper than what we've been seeing already (and w/o the hassle of a rebate).

Aloha, Mark

Seems that that there's really no fantastic buys, in general, just that about most places are having there regular "good deal" type sales all at the same time. Like any other holiday, really.

A few outliers, for sure, but nothing that outlandish that I'd buy it.

Now, if someone had a particular in mind anyhow and it was on a deal? Excellent!

The instore/in person sale @LuckySG is running comes to mind, that'd be an excellent opportunity for folks up there whom had something in mind to pick up on a deal & support a small business!

Cracked me up actually that SGammo sent out multiple Black Friday emails this week...all at the same price as any of his usual sales. Mind, am a fan of SGammo, being a family business & such, but don't throw stupid bubblegum at me and expect me to see flowers & rainbows...

Week before Black Friday, $39.99

Two days before Black Friday, $69.99

Black Friday, $39.99 regular price $69.99

This tactic is so overused it's disgusting.

I recall a class action lawsuit a while back, where a group sued Target it something like that for these tactics over fake "regular" pricing and won their lawsuit (pretty sure it was ended in some sort of settlement). However, the company wasn't penalized past that as the judge found that though deceptive, they didn't due anything illegal.

However, the things I absolutely enjoy are the mobs of crazies that will fight for the one or two items that are actually marked down. Maybe saving them $25-$50 dollars.

My dad was watching a certain Rise Armament trigger for the last two weeks. The price changed on one website 7 times before today. Today's price, is actually more expensive than it was earlier in the 7 price changes.

It isnt ammo, but BCA is offering free shipping on their 5.56 uppers. Which while not exactly the deal of the century can definitely help out if your buying one...or three as the case may be

I bought some 9mm federal that came out to like .12 per round after rebate.
Always skeptical about rebates, but Most of the time they come through.

Edit: I Laos bought a bunch of olight stuff, but had been looking for a bit and sale and free stuff seemed like a good deal.

It was PSA. I did have to pay tax, so that raised it a little. Oddly, I saw the listing on Gun.deals earlier in the week, saved it in my cart and went to buy it and they wanted $72 for shipping so I Just left it.
I went back on Wed and they had it for slightly more, but the one I saved was a few bucks cheaper. I bought 2k. Max amount for rebate. You might try this sku and see it it still works. This is what I bought

Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Federal 9mm 115 gr FMJ 250 Round Black Pack - C9115BP250
5165458326​
8​
$347.60​

You can pick up 8 boxes at Bi-Mart for $320.
It was PSA. I did have to pay tax, so that raised it a little. Oddly, I saw the listing on Gun.deals earlier in the week, saved it in my cart and went to buy it and they wanted $72 for shipping so I Just left it.
I went back on Wed and they had it for slightly more, but the one I saved was a few bucks cheaper. I bought 2k. Max amount for rebate. You might try this sku and see it it still works. This is what I bought

Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Subtotal​
Federal 9mm 115 gr FMJ 250 Round Black Pack - C9115BP250
5165458326​
8​
$347.60​

Try Bi-Mart for the Federal black pack deal. They're down to $39 something for .22 and 9mm. Deduct $12.50 from each box and it's $27.50 for 250-9mm or 1100-.22. You need to buy two boxes minimum to get the rebate. I was there when they opened at 5 this morning and there were quite a few people headed to the gun counter.

There are some great deals right now, not specifically for ammo, but other items. Aero has $400 off some 308 complete uppers. Hi Lux has 20% off Malcom style scopes.

Select All > Delete All. Ahhhhh better.

Don't do Black Friday. Online shopping turned obnoxious shopping into a few clicks. I can't stand the holiday season, for so many reasons, but it can be made slightly less annoying with technology. :s0155:

I waited for today at in-store BiMart for Federal black box 1100 22LR @ $39.99 each.
Got the 2 boxes. Started going thru the on-line stuff, figured 0.036 cents per round/39.99-25=54.98, gives 0.02799 cents per round.
No data sheet/mailing address list, etc, lose the .09 cents/round by not sending in all the paperwork/photos etc.

Such a decision.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads