JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one. I got it for my Buckmark. It works great. Four small washers, one on each side of each rubber tension spacer allows for the correct tension for the wider Buckmark trigger guard while still keeping the screws from being loose and able to back out.

My only complaints aren't really related to holster function. I can fit my Buckmark with a red dot but not with my scope because the rings are low so the cut out isn't long enough. The scope doesn't clear the nose of the holster. My other problem is that it is not a very comfortable holster compared to a leather holster. It is pretty much impossible to drive a car while wearing this holster. Though admittedly that is probably not what it is designed for. It would just be convenient on the way to and from shooting.

Bull barrel, I have the TacSol 5.5" barrel on it. I will try to get some pictures I did have to loosen the tension screws quite a bit to make it work. That is why I ended up putting in extra spacers. Because without them the screws were just sitting there partly unscrewed. Also it is easy to not have things lined up quite right when you are holstering. Often my Buckmark wants to go in a bit low and not fit all the way in.

Here's a picture of how it fits in the holster:

t56mme.jpg

And here's one that shows the brass washers that I added for spacers so I could get the tension right:

sll34i.jpg

It won't go in unless the holster and gun are straight and parallel. No angling the gun in to start re-holstering like with a regular holster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top