JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None to be had here at Salem Bi-mart, Ever! Did manage to score a few boxes of hunting ammo next door at Big 5, but nothing earth shattering! At least the prices were almost normal which I actually thought odd, but none the less, grabbed my allotment, then sent my Dad, brother, and two sons to grab more of!

None to be had here at Salem Bi-mart, Ever! Did manage to score a few boxes of hunting ammo next door at Big 5, but nothing earth shattering! At least the prices were almost normal which I actually thought odd, but none the less, grabbed my allotment, then sent my Dad, brother, and two sons to grab more of!
So we are clear to ship at Big 5 again? Whattabout Dicks? Are they clear now?

I call my local BiMart everyday lookin for ammo. Seems like they get a shipment in every 1 - 2 weeks. 100 rnd limit means that I strike when possible. Last 2 weeks I've got Federal SynTech 9mm ($15.79 p/50), Federal 115 9mm ($12.79) , Frontier and Federal 5.56 (150's @ $68). A couple of days ago they had Federal 5.56 in the 420 rnd case.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top