JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um, so just because some people are ignorant, you follow suit?

No, I vote in every election against those people. Unfortunately, I am often out voted by liberal hipsters who go vote to "fight the establishment" or some bullbubblegum without actually knowing all the issues. That's their right though. Even the uninformed get to vote.

Realistically, I could care less what people think about Oregonians in general. I was stating the fact regarding the perception.

Rush Limbaugh calls them "low information voters"..

This is why the Founders had strong restrictions on who could vote

No, I vote in every election against those people. Unfortunately, I am often out voted by liberal hipsters who go vote to "fight the establishment" or some bullbubblegum without actually knowing all the issues. That's their right though. Even the uninformed get to vote.

Realistically, I could care less what people think about Oregonians in general. I was stating the fact regarding the perception.

Okay, fair enough. But I think it's a bit of a stretch to think that people outside of Oregon judge us by the drama of Sam Adams and the silliness of Gini Burdick. Most don't even know who Earl Blumenauer is, and thankfully, have forgotten all about David Wu.

why is your thinly veiled racism tolerated?

How is your pure blind ignorance tolerated? Our Fore Fathers had the right idea of who should be allowed to vote. Male property owners=obviously accomplished and therefore could be assumed to be knowledgeable and informed. Yes now we live in a totally different time and woman and "colored" are our equals and treated as such. NO Racism or sexism intended. It is our history and its the way things were getting butt hurt over it wont change it. Yes they wanted strong restrictions on who could vote those voting would be determining the future of the country why would they want uninformed uneducated ppl voting? (they shudder in there graves anytime p town or seattle holds an election! lol)

This thread is about a proposed bill for confiscation of guns in MO please focus on that PPL if you feel the need to trash talk others and try to start problems find a different site to infest with your hate. So many ppl in this thread have been at each others throats and over what? We are all facing troubling times its time to stick together and get along for the good of all Americans that choose to own guns not think of ways to bash one anothers input, opinions and ideas on a given topic. What does that really accomplish? unless you have some constructive criticism to actually help someone learn then Who the F are you to criticize anyone? If you dont have something nice to say or helpful then keep your trap shut!

if you had even the the slightest ability to think critically you would rofl yourself to death over that diatribe

its absoloutley ridiculous

its up to the moderate gun owners to clean up the hole you've dug and cant get yourselves out of

sure, im a pro gun troll

i wrote to my reps over 5373 because im a troll

i have a big old safe anchored into concrete because im a troll

you are as big of of a problem as the reps making nonsense bills

your ability to reason and debate is pitiful. supporting blatant racists doesnt support OUR cause

we need moderates to come out as gun owners

"sure, im a pro gun troll

i wrote to my reps over 5373 because im a troll

i have a big old safe anchored into concrete because im a troll

you are as big of of a problem as the reps making nonsense bills

your ability to reason and debate is pitiful. supporting blatant racists doesnt support OUR cause

we need moderates to come out as gun owner" - Something a TROLL would say upon being called out on it!

im a troll

YOU Said It!! Ok ok I am not offering support to of forefathers for being racist. Im just saying thats how it was back then. gettin butt hurt wont change it. "colored" were property females were homemakers and the Men got educated and brought home the bacon It is understandable WHY they would be the only ones allowed to vote. BUT BUT BUT As Times Change and we come to our senses and realize we are all equals we have evolved our voting laws rightfully so.

I really dont see how all you comprehend from that is I support racism

Well that goal has certainly derailed and this thread altogether! Dont fret many more to come in the wake of this nightmarish tyranical madness called gun control. *Mainstream-able conversations NOT fights w/ me and others well hopefully lol these threads have been gettin pretty heated lately lol ppl goin crazy! As I said before tho more important time to stick together as opposed to starting a "mines bigger" pissing contest.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top