JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When logic and your ideas or lack of them suck play the race card.

Those that say it are the racists pure and simple.

Just another left tactic to distract from the dismal failure of leading our country.

This just a few inner city St. Louis democrats introducing a bill in the state house everyone knows will fail. Our guys from Portland do it in Salem too. The same thing happens on the national stage in Washington. Feinstein sticks her ugly pit bull face up every now and then and gun stores run out of guns and ammo in days. No one sells guns like Democrats.

why is your thinly veiled racism tolerated?

Why are you such an ignorant idiot? Ad Hominem attack is the last refuge of a lost argument, but it seems you're too low information to understand that

BTW lots of white males were excluded from voting because they did not qualify.. I'm suspecting you would be in that crowd

This just a few inner city St. Louis democrats introducing a bill in the state house everyone knows will fail. Our guys from Portland do it in Salem too. The same thing happens on the national stage in Washington. Feinstein sticks her ugly pit bull face up every now and then and gun stores run out of guns and ammo in days. No one sells guns like Democrats.

Usually, the Libs start with a colored awareness bracelet. I can't believe there isn't a gun violence awareness bracelet yet! Then comes the symbolic "snowball's chance" legislation. Then, failing that, the alphabet soup (ATF, EPA, etc.) decrees, and "sin taxes". But, somehow, I feel cheated that they skipped right over that awareness bracelet!

Usually, the Libs start with a colored awareness bracelet. I can't believe there isn't a gun violence awareness bracelet yet! Then comes the symbolic "snowball's chance" legislation. Then, failing that, the alphabet soup (ATF, EPA, etc.) decrees, and "sin taxes". But, somehow, I feel cheated that they skipped right over that awareness bracelet!

Feel cheated no more.

Jewelry company finds unique way to raise awareness about gun violence | abc7news.com

My favorite part is where they claim the bracelets are made from "gun casings" from crime scenes. I'm guessing its more likely its spent brass purchased from shooting ranges.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/cory-booker-gun-bracelets-86733.html

That massengill mayor of that ghetto Newark NJ pisses me off more and more every time I see him flapping his gums on TV.

Got this in the mail today. Available in multiple colors.
bracletx.jpg

Molon Labe Wristbands | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dont-Tread-...WDVW&rd=1&ih=004&category=169276&cmd=ViewItem

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top