JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those folks in SW MO (almost Arkansas) usually ignore the government, but if it starts to annoy them there will be trouble. There are still dry counties and bootleggers in those parts, and they don't take kindly to "revenooers".

I'm probably dumb for engaging JimmyS in any way...But emissions testing or no, removing a federal emissions device like the catalytic converter on your car is still illegal you just aren't likely to get caught without required testing. If a shop does that and gets caught the EPA would most likely shut the place down or levy so many fines the place would go out of business. Just because nobody is watching doesn't make something legal dude.

Ok that said I'd give all these semi-auto ban attempts no chance of passing- they're clearly just camouflage to make universal background checks and de facto gun registration seem reasonable and palatable to gun owners who aren't smart enough to see that they never come for what they really want at first- nobody negotiating anything does and by the time most of this country wakes up it'll probably be too late.

Thank God my wife and I have chosen not to have kids- I don't have to worry about passing this fading republic on to anybody...

It lacks any form of compensation for the owners' property. Buyback or not, this action is treasonous at a minimum.

Which is WHY legislators that introduce bills like this SHOULD be punished if it is found that the intents of a potential law are obviously unconstitutional. Prison. Hard Labor. Daily prison sexual assault. All should be on the table as punishment for those that attempt to violate the Bill of Rights.

It's a good thing Oregon isn't judged because of the likes of Sam Adams and Gini Burdick.

Um, to the rest of the country Oregon is entirely confined to Portland. So, actually we are judged by Ginny Burdick and Sam Adams. Not to mention because of "Portlandia" everyone things we are all liberal hipsters.

WDS, don't forget the new term for hollowpoints and 5.7mm ammo, "assault bullets." Because you only use those if you want to mass murder people. They aren't used at all for legitimate hunting or lowering the chance of penetration in a home defense scenario. Nope, purely for mass murder and "assaults."

Legal definition of Assault btw:
At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm. It is both a crime and a tort and, therefore, may result in either criminal or civil liability. Generally, the common law definition is the same in criminal and Tort Law. There is, however, an additional Criminal Law category of assault consisting of an attempted but unsuccessful Battery.

Which is WHY legislators that introduce bills like this SHOULD be punished if it is found that the intents of a potential law are obviously unconstitutional. Prison. Hard Labor. Daily prison sexual assault. All should be on the table as punishment for those that attempt to violate the Bill of Rights.

I totally agree with this, except the sexual assault, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'm probably dumb for engaging JimmyS in any way...But emissions testing or no, removing a federal emissions device like the catalytic converter on your car is still illegal you just aren't likely to get caught without required testing. If a shop does that and gets caught the EPA would most likely shut the place down or levy so many fines the place would go out of business. Just because nobody is watching doesn't make something legal dude.

Ok that said I'd give all these semi-auto ban attempts no chance of passing- they're clearly just camouflage to make universal background checks and de facto gun registration seem reasonable and palatable to gun owners who aren't smart enough to see that they never come for what they really want at first- nobody negotiating anything does and by the time most of this country wakes up it'll probably be too late.

Thank God my wife and I have chosen not to have kids- I don't have to worry about passing this fading republic on to anybody...

The fed has lost all legitimacy and therefore I choose to ignore them and their tyrannical laws. Asking their permission is selling yourself into voluntary slavery. I might even have a vehicle that does not meet their rules!

The Founders used tar and feathering, stocks, public cages and more

We also have more chickified boys in this country also. Talk is cheap but how many would actually stand up physically to a tyrant.We have more old WW2 vets and county sheriffs talking out than the masses. I think the answer is in the silence against this tyrant in the WH. Why even have free speech when its silent.

Those that do not exercise their rights will lose them.

we have over 300 million guns in this country alone. if there are tyrants trying too disarm us for centuries they arent very good at it.

Go try to buy a new full auto. Try to buy more than a 7 round magazine in NY state. They simply have to move slower here because of our gun culture. The entire 1st world is nearly disarmed now, BTW

Those who refuse to learn history are doomed to repeat it

Santayana

Um, to the rest of the country Oregon is entirely confined to Portland. So, actually we are judged by Ginny Burdick and Sam Adams. Not to mention because of "Portlandia" everyone things we are all liberal hipsters.

WDS, don't forget the new term for hollowpoints and 5.7mm ammo, "assault bullets." Because you only use those if you want to mass murder people. They aren't used at all for legitimate hunting or lowering the chance of penetration in a home defense scenario. Nope, purely for mass murder and "assaults."

Legal definition of Assault btw:

Um, so just because some people are ignorant, you follow suit?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top