Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bill Maher schools Cosmo dingbat

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Nick Burkhardt, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

Bill Maher schools Cosmo dingbat "Guns are equalizers for women". Starts at time index 11:23

2. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

a boyfriend loophole?

moonbat women should be alone

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Sheesh.... that woman's logic.

"Statistics show that you're a lot less likely to be killed with a gun if there's no gun in the household."

That's like saying, "you're a lot less likely to get fat if there's no food in the house".

:rolleyes:

4. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

It's around 12:00 or so, if you don't want to listen to the whole thing. Heh.

Actually Maher does a good job with her, very effective. Anti gun arguments just fall apart at the least bit of skepticism, particularly from someone on the same side.

5. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

Somebody should make Cosmo put her on the cover every month for five years with the caption "This is the Person who gives you all the Advice on how to be Sexy." :eek::rolleyes:

STUKA likes this.
  6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

It's still Bill Maher... even a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. Doesn't mean he actually believes what he said with support towards the 2nd A.

7. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

True dat!

8. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Gee, I wonder if I should take that British accent of hers as an indicator of her opinion, more so than the fact that she's female?
    I'm pretty sure that's an even better way to judge her on the issue of gun ownership.

9. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Cosmo - where ugly terrible women tell normal women how they are supposed to be sexy and independent and yet they push them toward being shallow, materialistic whores with the ultimate goal of landing a man to support them. My wife used to buy that rag, and she stopped because there was nothing worth buying. I would occasionally pick it up and read it and found 60% of the magazine were acknowledges advertisements. 35% were ads disguised as articles. 5% were letters to the editor type stuff. 0% was useful, and maybe 5% was entertaining. Most of it seemed rehashed - the same top ten lists over and over. And somehow it always included "stick a finger in his ***" or "he loves it when you do ****"

They tried passing off some metrosexual fool as their "from a guy's perspective" contributor, but the guys who wrote for it probably wouldn't know what end of a fishing rod to hold, which end of a gun to point at a badguy, and probably wouldn't know how to open a bottle with a crimped cap. But he was sure to have a few cork removers, fashionable loafers, and as Brad Paisley sung "creamy, lotiony hands".

Smart, attractive, successful women don't need to be told how to be smart, attractive, or successful. And they sure don't need to be told how to land a man (or woman). And they're probably not writing for Cosmo either.

I am kind of shocked though that Bill Maher stood up for the 2nd - when he has before attacked it. Maybe he's coming around.

ZigZagZeke, decklin and Dyjital like this.