JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's around 12:00 or so, if you don't want to listen to the whole thing. Heh.

Actually Maher does a good job with her, very effective. Anti gun arguments just fall apart at the least bit of skepticism, particularly from someone on the same side.

It's still Bill Maher... even a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. Doesn't mean he actually believes what he said with support towards the 2nd A.

Gee, I wonder if I should take that British accent of hers as an indicator of her opinion, more so than the fact that she's female?
I'm pretty sure that's an even better way to judge her on the issue of gun ownership.

Cosmo - where ugly terrible women tell normal women how they are supposed to be sexy and independent and yet they push them toward being shallow, materialistic whores with the ultimate goal of landing a man to support them. My wife used to buy that rag, and she stopped because there was nothing worth buying. I would occasionally pick it up and read it and found 60% of the magazine were acknowledges advertisements. 35% were ads disguised as articles. 5% were letters to the editor type stuff. 0% was useful, and maybe 5% was entertaining. Most of it seemed rehashed - the same top ten lists over and over. And somehow it always included "stick a finger in his ***" or "he loves it when you do ****"

They tried passing off some metrosexual fool as their "from a guy's perspective" contributor, but the guys who wrote for it probably wouldn't know what end of a fishing rod to hold, which end of a gun to point at a badguy, and probably wouldn't know how to open a bottle with a crimped cap. But he was sure to have a few cork removers, fashionable loafers, and as Brad Paisley sung "creamy, lotiony hands".

Smart, attractive, successful women don't need to be told how to be smart, attractive, or successful. And they sure don't need to be told how to land a man (or woman). And they're probably not writing for Cosmo either.

I am kind of shocked though that Bill Maher stood up for the 2nd - when he has before attacked it. Maybe he's coming around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top